• Announcements

• ST Bot

STMB   01/22/2017

Sorry for the outage. The board went down for repairs on January 5th, and we didn't expect to be out for a full 16 days.  STMB is using a default skin, as you can see, and that will probably be the case for a few weeks.  Meanwhile, the board is working better than it ever has before.  
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
D'MosPhree

I miss Crate Kings

19 posts in this topic

Crate Kings used to be one of my favorite blogs for dope beat making videos and hip-hop production news in general. While they are still around, the updates have gotten super lax. I really like watching beat making videos to get me hype before I make a beat, so post any of y'alls favorite production blogs or sample based beat making videos or anything that gets you in the beat making mood.

Here are a couple I've been digging lately:

3 people like this

The Rhythm Roulette series from Mass Appeal is pretty dope, kind of a take on the Secondhand Sureshots doc.

The digital hustle channel. I couldn't even find the Adventures in the dollar bin videos on the channel because of the new youtube channel layout, though. I also like Mass Appeal vids.

1 person likes this

That is the first time I've seen someone flip something on the ASR X, I'm defiantly going to check out the rest of their videos. That stuff they were saying about the wicker chair had me buggin'.

This dude South Ox has got some dope beats with the ASR 10 but hasn't posted anything new in awhile. I believe he use to have more videos but evidently he took them down.

This is pretty damn amazing

Geaaaaaahh Dayum!

1 person likes this

This guy has a lot of dope videos recreating classics and making his own beats with the electribe and the mpc 2000xl

for some reason the special BBCode isn't working

Crate Kings used to be one of my favorite blogs for dope beat making videos and hip-hop production news in general. While they are still around, the updates have gotten super lax. I really like watching beat making videos to get me hype before I make a beat, so post any of y'alls favorite production blogs or sample based beat making videos or anything that gets you in the beat making mood.

Here are a couple I've been digging lately:

That J Zone was awesome
1 person likes this