• Announcements

• ST Bot

STMB   01/22/2017

Sorry for the outage. The board went down for repairs on January 5th, and we didn't expect to be out for a full 16 days.  STMB is using a default skin, as you can see, and that will probably be the case for a few weeks.  Meanwhile, the board is working better than it ever has before.  
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hot_cocoa

Jonwayne "Altitude

32 posts in this topic

So good, between this and Numbers on the Hoard he's been killing it lately. Discuss the dopeness.

1 person likes this

Captain Murphy feature on the release, nice.

Def grabbing the cassette when it's out

pogotheclown1.jpg
1 person likes this

This shit is nice AF

tracks like these are the reason that soundcloud downloader exists...

so wait, he's coming out with another tape?

where's the album lol?

sick

already copped it. now i have the entire trilogy :)

...and after listening to it several times today, i think this is without a doubt his best release to date.

even without having the beat side that the last two tapes had, this one seems like there's 0% filler and 110% dopeness. the last few songs made my jaw drop in awe at how amazing Wayne is as a rapper...it's almost depressing, being a rapper myself, that he's set the bar that high for all of us now.

Ode to Morality is unbelievable

seconded!

WHEN the hell is Rap Album 1 coming out?! haven't we been told numerous times that it was going to be a summer release? when can we get a release date on this bad boy? thankfully cassettes are quenching for now.

1 person likes this

WHEN the hell is Rap Album 1 coming out?! haven't we been told numerous times that it was going to be a summer release?

you got a free mixtape in summer instead. u mad?
2 people like this

lmao not mad Bot, hyped! it's been a glorious summer of wayne. Cassettes 1-3 add up to more than an album anyway! Just trying to circle a date on my calendar so I can start marking X's until then.

Give it up to Bot for yet another display of what terrible customer service looks like.

2 people like this

I don't mind waiting on Rap Album 1. I'm just hoping that some kind soul that went to the San Diego show can upload a copy of the super rare Forgotten Beats beattape that he was selling at that show. It's killing me inside!

Give it up to Bot for yet another display of what terrible customer service looks like.

I thought it was funny.

Also SwampThing I don't see the complaint here, you wanted a rap album, you got a rap album. For free. Might not be a full-blown vinyl/t-shirt/postcard/toilet seat cover release but it's some damn good music and one of the best mixtapes to come out of ST.

PRIMATE WHENS THE NEXT PROJECT?

sheesh, wasn't bitching guys. just using caps for emphasis. I have been satiated. But I guess NOBODY else is curious at all about the album and what might be pushing back a release date announcement? Seems like there's a homeboy sandman release on wax every 4 months. once again, absolutely loving Cassettes 1-3, not trying to whine. Where else can I go with rhetorical questions about the JW debut other than a Jonwayne thread on ST!? Seemed harmless enough, there isn't enough Jonwayne discussion on here for my liking anyway.

dude. wayniac is related to Batman.

Swamp - we've never had an official date for Jonwayne announced. We have one now, and we'll start shouting about it soon.

1 person likes this

what might be pushing back a release date

Maybe the fact that all these side projects are being worked on and released. Just saying...

Google STMB Jonwayne releases and it should pull up.

1 person likes this

loving that cover art