Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DJ Sorce-1

Mr. Dibia$e Interview

16 posts in this topic

Hi Everyone,

Here is an interview I did with Mr. Dibia$e for my website about the Roland Sp 303 and 404 samplers. I am hoping to make this into a series of interviews about these samplers. I hope you enjoy it.

Feedback appreciated.

303s and 404s: Mr. Dibia$e Pt. 1

Thanks,

Sorce-1

1 person likes this

Nice man! Can't wait for pt. 2 and for more tunes from Mr. Dibia$e.

Definitely a good read, bruh!

Thanks for 2 & 3!!!

I'm glad you guys liked it! I'm excited to say that it looks like there are quite a few other people who are into this idea that also are down to be interviewed. I am hoping to have another entry soon.

I'm glad you guys liked it! I'm excited to say that it looks like there are quite a few other people who are into this idea that also are down to be interviewed. I am hoping to have another entry soon.

Dope man. I know another cat here named Pattch82 has interviewed some cats as a kind of hobby and first a hip hop blog picked up one of his interviews and published it and recently Wax Poetics published two of his interviews. His e-mail is pattch82@gmail.com if you want to pick his brain about getting bigger sites to publish your stuff.

Good looking man, I really appreciate that. Is it cool if I just hit him up or should you co-sign first?

I would just hit him up. He's the one who put his e-mail all over his interviews...

damn, i haven't heard anything new from Nick Tha 1da since the days i was shopping around for my first sampler back in 2010...based on what i saw him + Jay Dee + Otis + Dibiase + Samiyam doing with the SP-303, i felt like it was no contest whether or not i should get it or something else...

i still have it to this day, in fact it's in a music shop right now having the 'CTRL 3' knob replaced on it. i'm excited to read these interviews though.

good interview, but please fix your site... the font and color scheme aren't the best for doing what you're doing....interviews demand readability and what you have is a pain in the butt lol... get a simple font like verdana, futura, baskerville, garamond, anything that isn't so bold.... the font here is actually a good font.