• Announcements

• ST Bot

STMB   01/22/2017

Sorry for the outage. The board went down for repairs on January 5th, and we didn't expect to be out for a full 16 days.  STMB is using a default skin, as you can see, and that will probably be the case for a few weeks.  Meanwhile, the board is working better than it ever has before.  
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SunnyMeadowz

High Five

44 posts in this topic

M0bT6Vp.jpg

So I co-produce/DJ for a group of rappers out here in Denver and we call ourselves High Five. We've been in the lab for the better part of a year working on a debut album and we are finally reaching the point where we can start putting some of our tunes out.

This song is a nice little introduction to the group and is titled 'Who's Rhyming?'.

If you like what you hear let me know and please don't hesitate to spread it around.

2 people like this

s6saJvZ.jpg

My crew High Five is getting down at a bar next to the campus of Denver University this Thursday night. We're also lucky enough to have fellow STMBer JamesFrank. open for us! Show kicks off at 10:30 pm so come check us out.

Flyer courtesy of the the man, the myth, the legend, LuvBunz.

Your gonna have to document the whole night realtime and post it up !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your gonna have to document the whole night realtime and post it up !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Working on capturing AT LEAST the audio. Should be great. Can't wait til we can jump the pond and rock for you and your friends Dr. Phil!

ItMsedD.jpg

The EP will be dropping in the next couple days for free over at our website.

Album art via STMB Hall of Famer LuvBunz.

2 people like this

hell yeah cant wait to hear the album !!!!!!!!!!!

keep us updated :)

Working on capturing AT LEAST the audio. Should be great. Can't wait til we can jump the pond and rock for you and your friends Dr. Phil!

That would be pretty sick !!! and I'll look forward to that. Artwork is wicked!!!

1 person likes this

very nice. can't wait to hear the fruits of your group's labor.

Nice, looking forward to that EP.

1 person likes this

All right y'all! We finally got the EP pressed up on CD and the digital version is up on our bandcamp for free. I hope you guys can take a few minutes to give it a listen and if you like it hopefully you'll tell your friends. Make sure to follow us on fb as well so you can stay updated on the next release.

Shout out to LuvBunz for the amazing cover and all the fellow STMBers showing us love.

Enjoy!

5 people like this

this sht is dope!!!!! props to u brothas!

royalty is my fav track!!!! good to see brothas talkin real sht!

geech!

how do i get in touch with luvbuz for an album cover?

Check your inbox!

that email didnt work, i cant send u a message tho.... i burned my boys a copy of the album they dig it

Slowly returning to the boards. Respect real hip hop.

All right y'all! We finally got the EP pressed up on CD and the digital version is up on our bandcamp for free. I hope you guys can take a few minutes to give it a listen and if you like it hopefully you'll tell your friends. Make sure to follow us on fb as well so you can stay updated on the next release.

Shout out to LuvBunz for the amazing cover and all the fellow STMBers showing us love.

Enjoy!

Hit me up with a PM

Since Bunz dropped by I might as well show you what else he was cooking up for us.

FPsV8tM.jpg

He made this poster for us to hang in the stores around the area that are carrying our product.

I know there's a few CO people on these boards so check out the CD at Wax Trax or Twist & Shout if you're in Denver as well as Black & Read and Bart's if you're closer to Boulder.

3 people like this

i want a physical copy just for collectors reason!!!!!!!

1 person likes this

Since Bunz dropped by I might as well show you what else he was cooking up for us.

FPsV8tM.jpg

He made this poster for us to hang in the stores around the area that are carrying our product.

I know there's a few CO people on these boards so check out the CD at Wax Trax or Twist & Shout if you're in Denver as well as Black & Read and Bart's if you're closer to Boulder.

tumblr_lqq0y3ODOf1qig8umo1_500.gif

i might head over to Black & Read this weekend to pick up a copy.

I've done the washing up to this,

the hoovering

Clothing shopping

Dog Walking

Food Shopping

Decrorating

and my favourite getting stooooooooooonnnnnnnnned to this Ish!!!

Certainly made the shit to bump for a thousand years!!! ^_^

2 people like this

Dr. Phil, I'm with you man, I love smoking to this!! Thanks for the kind words though, reading stuff like that keeps the crew motivated.

JF. Let me know if you make it by B&R this weekend, if so I'll make sure to save you one if these promo posters. I absolutely LOVE digging in there. They have the largest collection of used cassettes that I have ever laid eyes on. Last time I was there I spent about three hours going through every single tape I could get my mitts on. Came up on Show & A.G.'s 'Runaway Slave' for like $2; totally worth the 180 minutes.

1 person likes this

Sunny get the link from bandcamp, and copy it into a comment on the beat, and the profile page on soundcloud, more people will get the EP, peeps has to be listening to this, dare I say it, the artwork needs to go on to T Shirts, it is way to dope, Oooooh some Hoodies, Navy Blue, and Black, You could do a black print on grey as well, bit early for an underwear line yet.

1 person likes this

and my favourite getting stooooooooooonnnnnnnnned to this Ish!!!

That's a damn good idea.

About to join the ranks.

this bumps pretty hard, really liked thousand years, lots of epic bars in that

this is dope!! humble, nice.

could see myself playing this a lot !

1 person likes this