• Announcements

• ST Bot

STMB   01/22/2017

Sorry for the outage. The board went down for repairs on January 5th, and we didn't expect to be out for a full 16 days.  STMB is using a default skin, as you can see, and that will probably be the case for a few weeks.  Meanwhile, the board is working better than it ever has before.  
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
joust1

Prodigy + The Alchemist = Albert Einstein

14 posts in this topic

So ... was there a link or something that got deleted in the OP? I'm trying to hear this joint ... or I can just ask m'boy Googlez for insight

Googlez always gives you the insight. That's why I love the cat. He so deep! I saw this Alberto Einstieno on YouTuble. I wonder how cats make doe off of records these days.

Haven't hear it but alchemists beats have been on point since he started hanging with oh no!

1 person likes this

Haven't hear it but alchemists beats have been on point since he started hanging with oh no!

My thoughts exactly! And I know he's been doing his thing for a loooong time now but his most recent work is very appealing to me. Don't get me wrong though, I still like some of his older stuff as well.

1 person likes this

...yeah, this LP is one of the best releases this year so far, and is also definitely classic Prodigy & Alchemist material...My expectations were met...favorite tracks "Stay Dope", "Curb Ya Dog", "Death Sentence", "Bible Paper", "Y.N.T.", "R.I.P", "The One" anyways here's:

OFFICIAL VIDEO: "Give Em Hell' - Prodigy & Alchemist

OFFICIAL VIDEO: "Y.N.T." featuring Domo Genesis {of Odd Future/OFWGKTA} - Prodigy & Alchemist

OFFICIAL VIDEO: "Dough Pildin'" - Prodigy & Alchemist off ALBERT EINSTEIN LP

1 person likes this

3 solid releases in the last year or so. Russian ROULETTE, Rare Chandlers, A. Eisenstein. Can't wait here what's next. Honestly, I look forward to Alch production in Gangrene than Oh No.

ALC is having a great year. Durag Dynasty & Albert Einstein have gotten a ton of play from me. He doesn't appear to be slowing down any either. The Step Brothers album with Evidence is being mixed right now.