• Announcements

• ST Bot

STMB   01/22/2017

Sorry for the outage. The board went down for repairs on January 5th, and we didn't expect to be out for a full 16 days.  STMB is using a default skin, as you can see, and that will probably be the case for a few weeks.  Meanwhile, the board is working better than it ever has before.  
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sam's Beats

STBB 328

51 posts in this topic

Thanks for the congrats and I'm glad you guys like the samples: especially after 128 kbps-gate haha.

Not posting this week, but I'll still try to get a vote in. To those of you who don't put some kind of tag or title saying if it's a beat battle submission please do. Don't make the mods guess.

Posted in the soundcloud page on time, just forgot to post here! Hope you enjoy.

artworks-000050981501-jvwqgu-crop.jpg?69e2a4ethanks

to all the folks that already commented an faved this one. I am one of these dudes who have to work on the weekend and take the time they have to built a beat. but I can't say thanks in comments and don't always vote - so thank u all for not writing me down on your shitlist. it is not ignorance, just not enough time....

(CLICK ARTWORK TO LISTEN TO THE BEAT)

peace enzo

who really loves these battles

(How do you do those slick, embedded players?)

Had a LOT of fun with this week's samples (great rules, sam!) .... only used a touch of "royalty" (it's that opening guitar note), and went for the Spice Girls to hit my cheese quotient. A little too busy to spend enough time mixing down, but enjoyed flipping this one.

Thanks y'all!