Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sam's Beats

STBB 328

51 posts in this topic

STONES THROW BEAT BATTLE #328

tumblr_mnzmasEtJ01s9qyxvo1_400.gif

RULES

• NO TIME LIMIT! Just don't be mad if heads don't make it to your beat's fifth act or whatever.
  • You have to use one of the samples above. You can use both but it's not necessary.
  • outside samples are allowed
  • outside drums (breakbeats) and bass allowed
  • keys/synths/other instruments allowed
  • acapellas allowed
  • vocal samples/skits are allowed
  • cuts/scratches are allowed
  • OPTIONAL CHALLENGE - MAKE IT HOT: Incorporate a one-hit wonder/corny song into your beat somehow and...make that joint sound hot.

Upload your beat to the STMB Page

Battle Schedule :

Post - by Wednesday at Midnight NYC time

Vote - by Friday at Midnight NYC time

NOW GET TO WORK!

128 really!!!!!!!!!! we lose so much sound with that rate.

well I did get a beat done so hear it is

Dilla had that royal scam album,

• OPTIONAL CHALLENGE - MAKE IT HOT: Incorporate a one-hit wonder/corny song into your beat somehow and...make that joint sound hot.

hahahhahahaha now that could be interesting.

The Royal Scam << Trooping the Colour today so I'm feeling that irony.

ps: if you have these songs you could always just use the higher bit rate versions.

well I did get a beat done so hear it is

Posted as 12:42. Fire completed and posted at 4:19. Well done!

Damn ODK you move too damn fast haha. I got higher bit rate versions up now (320 kbps) if you want them. Now I feel crazy because ODK has that Curren$y work rate, my fault.

Damn ODK you move too damn fast haha. I got higher bit rate versions up now (320 kbps) if you want them. Now I feel crazy because ODK has that Curren$y work rate, my fault.

Ahh you star!! got that Jedi dash move down, don't feel crazy, I woke up feeling like I'd been injected with ADHD

^ Obi Wan is pretty much the biggest jack ass in the universe. Every bad thing that happens in Ep 1 - 6 is effectively his fault. Doucher.

Word sometimes I get like that too ODK. Also Heavy Drama, I'm in the US so I had no idea about Trooping The Colour. It's a total coincidence but it's still funny.

^ Obi Wan is pretty much the biggest jack ass in the universe. Every bad thing that happens in Ep 1 - 6 is effectively his fault. Doucher.

Ha it's Qui Gon Gin he taught him everything, Obi Wan is usually right but no one listens to him, would you when a green midget jumps all over the place stealing the limelight, Qui Gon stiched Obi Wan up, basically he finds the Anti Jedi, dies and hands all the responsibility over to Obi, poor bloke looks completely confused right through out the whole saga, until, anakin dressed in his bondage gear, toasts him with his glow stick rejoin the force, ha!! he'd had enough, the mere meeting of Luke set it all in motion, he was fine, all on his own living in isolation, probably making beats from sampling that band in the pub.

God damn, I love Donnie Hathaway so much.

Great samples & rules!

mmm, just realised the date is 15-6-2013,

The Royal Scam tune gets posted, and the Trooping occured, bit strange it all adds up to 666 when you break the date down :blink:

Some Donny Hathaway shyt dope

Wassup! This is Moon1 from South Korea!

It's my first time to join here!

Hope you guys like my beat!

One!

1 person likes this

Congrats dude! I used both samples, but didnt understand what that mean

OPTIONAL CHALLENGE - MAKE IT HOT: Incorporate a one-hit wonder/corny song into your beat somehow and...make that joint sound hot.

to mix it with some comercial song?

Yeah, basically incorporate a one-hit wonder or a song you find wack in there and make it work. You don't have to do it though since it's optional and you finished your beat already.

oh, i will, its my speciallity! just need to find some free download,and going for that now

Oh word it's not done yet. Alright then, knock yourself out with that Macarena remix haha.

Welcome to the new cats!!!! here's my cheese