• Announcements

• ST Bot

STMB   01/22/2017

Sorry for the outage. The board went down for repairs on January 5th, and we didn't expect to be out for a full 16 days.  STMB is using a default skin, as you can see, and that will probably be the case for a few weeks.  Meanwhile, the board is working better than it ever has before.  
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Goodz047

Madlib Interview - Medicine Show London

16 posts in this topic

Thanks for posting it bro... Was kinda difficult doing it from an iPod touch!

madlib and dilla are amongst the greatest musicians to ever live, like seriously mood changing music geech was depressed looking at his son and this came up we are both glowing now and a bird flew by

pass it

geech

3 people like this

Good video. Is he rocking Beats at the concert? lol

Also was that a new Mos track? Don't think I've heard that one before.

That busta rhymes remix goes too hard!!! Still gotta catch a live show on the west coast.

I love how were talking about this like its a mixtape haha

More jazzzzzzzzzzz!

Good video. Is he rocking Beats at the concert? lol Also was that a new Mos track? Don't think I've heard that one before.

I think he did mention he was woking on some new Mos Def in the video, which would be incredible. I've been wanting to here Mos Def over some more of Madlib's production.

Yeah he's rockin beats but they were already on stage, I think J Rocc was usin them.

That Mos def track was killer.. Shame he cut it short!

A Dilla jazz album and an electric album? Or an electronic jazz? Either way. Mangoes likes.

Fire, from the funk god Funkdermatude me thinks.

1 person likes this

Totally off topic but I don't want to start a new Freddie Gibbs/The Madlib thread. Word on the streets is that Adult Swim is doing that whole 'summer singles series' again where they release a song a week by some cool artist(s)/group. In July we'll get another Gibbs/The Madlib song, this time featuring K. Riggins; sounds exciting. AS announced on the same list that Captain Murphy and Vicktor Vaughn are dropping a song together in August, so everyone is all excited about that too.

http://www.rappcats.com/hotshit/adult-swim-summer-2013-singles-with-madlib-doom-capt-murphy-freddie-gibbs-karriem-riggins/

1 person likes this

According to the website we'll also be getting some new Dan Deacon, Lil B and Mac DeMarco as well. Exciting stuff. The Run The Jewels single they put out is pretty good, too.

hell yes!!!! my main man ynqhead

Haha it starts earlier than the time I listed...listen closely while The Madlibs talking and you'll hear her.

Holy shit the villains rapping in this video is AWFUL.....

I agree. Everyone should take rotten tomatoes to a DOOM show...Just incase a DOOM Bot appears or DOOM raps this way.

*SPLAT right on the Mask.