• Announcements

• ST Bot

STMB   01/22/2017

Sorry for the outage. The board went down for repairs on January 5th, and we didn't expect to be out for a full 16 days.  STMB is using a default skin, as you can see, and that will probably be the case for a few weeks.  Meanwhile, the board is working better than it ever has before.  
Conzo

BinkBeats

5 posts in this topic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XaeDh65mtzU

These are dope!!!!!

EDIT: I posted that Healer video to tumblr and tagged rappcats, then they put it right up on their page! Thanks for the post Conzo because of you BinkBeats got some love from The Madlib.

These are dope!!!!!

EDIT: I posted that Healer video to tumblr and tagged rappcats, then they put it right up on their page! Thanks for the post Conzo because of you BinkBeats got some love from The Madlib.

Good to hear man the guy deserves that lib loveee!

House Shoes tweeted the Flying Lotus cover a couple of weeks back. If the videos that we see are live recordings, his ability to play all the instruments live while overdubbing is unbelievable; that is not an easy thing to do by any stretch of the imagination. It'll be interesting to see what other songs he covers in the future. On a side note, I love how one can network through covers, samples, and credits. I've known of Flying Lotus for years, but I have never really bothered to check his music out. BinkBeats' cover of his track lead me to Lotus' original and might even lead to me purchasing the album that the original is on, Until the Quiet Comes. I love this element of art!