• Announcements

• ST Bot

STMB   01/22/2017

Sorry for the outage. The board went down for repairs on January 5th, and we didn't expect to be out for a full 16 days.  STMB is using a default skin, as you can see, and that will probably be the case for a few weeks.  Meanwhile, the board is working better than it ever has before.  
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SunnyMeadowz

Raw Fruit

19 posts in this topic

ras_fruit_cassette_570.jpg

This is awesome.

2 people like this

ST's been stepping up their tape game, it's hard to keep up haha. definitely wanna cop this with the shirt though...

art is great

haven't heard the music though, is it good?

do you enjoy bass in your beats?

cop this.

ST's been stepping up their tape game, it's hard to keep up haha. definitely wanna cop this with the shirt though...

this is from Leaving Records -- they specialize in the tape game.

art is great

haven't heard the music though, is it good?

Quite good.

this is from Leaving Records -- they specialize in the tape game.

i stand corrected, as usual. still, i bought the digital version of this last night- and it does not disappoint...i have to get more acquainted with the rest of Ras G's discog now.

1 person likes this

i stand corrected, as usual. still, i bought the digital version of this last night- and it does not disappoint...i have to get more acquainted with the rest of Ras G's discog now.

^^^ is that first beat made with a sp 404 ? or with a akai mpc 2000?

Looks like it sold out in the ST store and I know Leaving sold out real quick too. I got an e-mail today saying there was a hold up with the shirts, I'm wondering if that's actually why they aren't up in the store still. Either way I hope everyone acted quickly because this is a nasty release. I'm also glad to see Ras G and ST 'hooking up' even if it is just a distribution deal with LR.

On a kind of similar note, does anyone know (JJ or Bot I'm looking in your direction) if ST still gets distributed via FatBeats or is ST beast enough to just distribute their own stuff along with 'little' labels like LR or Innovative Leisure?

1 person likes this

I'm wondering if anyone who ordered this has received their package yet or if ST is still waiting on the shirts to arrive before the shipping can begin.

i ordered my copy direct from leaving records because I didn't really want the tee. I'm still waiting on it. It's been over 2 weeks. Anyone else receive their copy?

I just got my order confirmation in my e-mail so hopefully I'll have it within the next few days.

I ordered the tape and tee soon as it dropped (knew they would sell out) and got it like a week later. Looks nice next to my other Ras G tapes.

I can't get enough of this tape. Apparently, there's a lot more to come from him this year...

Since this project is a small installment in the sense of it being leftover tracks you had around, is this an appetizer for more projects you have coming out this year?

Yes it is, everything is happening. I have a few albums and a few EPs coming. My next full-length Black On The Planet will be released on Brainfeeder in July. I have a 45” coming out called Patties And Blunts, featuring Rogue Venom on Insect Records. Raw Fruit Vol.2 will be out in September.

http://www.frank151.com/news/ghetto-sci-fi-ras-g-interview.html#.Uc4ZwuDq9KM

Psyched this is getting pressed on wax!!