• Announcements

• ST Bot

STMB   01/22/2017

Sorry for the outage. The board went down for repairs on January 5th, and we didn't expect to be out for a full 16 days.  STMB is using a default skin, as you can see, and that will probably be the case for a few weeks.  Meanwhile, the board is working better than it ever has before.  
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
UnKunde

313 (substitute for Cache and Shuffle)

99 posts in this topic

Congratulations on the win to both of you....I heard some mad beats around here last week...

Here's my tune for the 313:

can we get a mod to delete this thread already?

it's starting to get a little cluttered in the Beat Battles section... <_<

it's probably because your entry's title was too similar to 1) the actual sample's title, or 2) another copyrighted track currently on soundcloud.

nice work on the win(s), guys! unfortunately, i couldn't find anything usable in these two samples- so i'll just see you guys next week haha.

1 person likes this

yeee there it is, enjoy this one!

DON'T CLICK ON YOUR SOUNDCLOUD LINK IN THE POST PREVIEW!!! that shit always makes mine say track not available. No click, suddenly everything is fine. Its gotta be dat purple

1 person likes this

battlers.....we must enact a new rule. ALL BEATS MUST HAVE STBB### in the title somewhere. otherwise they will be mercilessly deleted. cool?

1 person likes this

Congrats Shuffle JAck - Dope samples :)

artworks-000042269302-mwr9y5-original.jpg?54f228e

naaah neverRRRR XD i had so weird names, but like i said before, the 6. worked

so here is mine, unfinished, no bass no synths.....a lack of sleep, friends, alcohol,puff puff pass...

but anyways, i hope someone likes it.

attention: in my opinion the high frequencies are bit very high ( could also be my speakers) and it might be mixed too loud :)

ps. i couldnt do a drastic switch/ 2nd version.....time time time .....

battlers.....we must enact a new rule. ALL BEATS MUST HAVE STBB### in the title somewhere. otherwise they will be mercilessly deleted. cool?

i agree, it gets annoying having to listen to untitled beats to make sure they aren't spam...

i agree, it gets annoying having to listen to untitled beats to make sure they aren't spam...

This

Yup !! not mercilessly though, just let em know nicely, if they still persist then you can execute the five finger knucklefuck death blow, but who's gonna tell Jondis ha ha!! :lol:

1 person likes this

Yup !! not mercilessly though, just let em know nicely, if they still persist then you can execute the five finger knucklefuck death blow, but who's gonna tell Jondis ha ha!! :lol:

people have always said, "with great power comes great responsibility"...but i'm tired of letting people slide. it's time for me to be a VENGEFUL GOD!!!!!!!!!!

vengeful.gif

It's been a while hasn't it? Here's mine for this week.