• Announcements

• ST Bot

STMB   01/22/2017

Sorry for the outage. The board went down for repairs on January 5th, and we didn't expect to be out for a full 16 days.  STMB is using a default skin, as you can see, and that will probably be the case for a few weeks.  Meanwhile, the board is working better than it ever has before.  
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
UnKunde

313 (substitute for Cache and Shuffle)

99 posts in this topic

check this:

Just noticed that there's a shit ton of spam on the soundcloud page. Any way one of the moderators could delete that?

1 person likes this

Just noticed that there's a shit ton of spam on the soundcloud page. Any way one of the moderators could delete that?

i'll get on it.

1 person likes this

Once I'm home later i will kill those spammers

all cleaned up. at least for now...

*knock knock*

anybody there?

hahaa it feels like it's been ages since i put my last stmb battle beat up here but as far as i can see everything remained the same, which is a good thing.

now that i moved locations and my gf went over to china until summer i'm extremely ready to enter this week's battle number 313 !!! shout out to the D and y'all have a good one! :) woooo

1 person likes this

oha soundcloud wont let me up my beat ( privat test version), due to copyright ( hildegard knef) :( thats awkward

edit: ok now it seems to workjust renamed it. first it was "knildegards hefe quillt seit 2 tagen" was to similar to original artist name , i guess :)

re-edit : -.- stupid crap ***** cloud....still copyright, this sucks bad

hi, soundcloud wont let me up my beat ( privat test version), due to copyright ( hildegard knef) :( thats awkward. what to do? anyone else same problem?

oha soundcloud wont let me up my beat ( privat test version), due to copyright ( hildegard knef) :( thats awkward

edit: ok now it seems to workjust renamed it. first it was "knildegards hefe quillt seit 2 tagen" was to similar to original artist name , i guess :)

re-edit : -.- stupid crap ***** cloud....still copyright, this sucks bad

i didn't know Soundcloud had copyright bots now...when did that start happening? i mean i'm sure they had some reporting tool in cases of pure stealing someone's song and putting it on your account, but are they really going after people over sample recognition?

i didn't know Soundcloud had copyright bots now...when did that start happening? i mean i'm sure they had some reporting tool in cases of pure stealing someone's song and putting it on your account, but are they really going after people over sample recognition?

yeah surprised me too. it sucks -.- tried 3 times, changed title, didnt use the intro i had and stuff....... btw listen to MazeOne!`s beat( a real dope flip in my opinion ), nearly the same intro vocals used, and his flip is up on soundcloud, i dont know why they wont let mine load up -.-

wow peeps, almost a year is gone since i i took part in the last battle, but now, after many many things have changed I'm finally ready again to submit. Thank for the samples, especially the knef one - dope stuff, but I got a bit rusty over the time so I#ll need more practice to get back to where I was. Cheers fam!

https://soundcloud.c...nister-stbb-313

Thanks for tuning iN!

Edit: Just saw, it's half a year...

congrats on the win cache and shuffle jack ! these samples are dope

and damn, crazyness on the sample an copyright stuff :(

it's been a long time since i posted, hope you dig it. Looking forward to all the dope beats!!

Hers my effort...

ok i dont know hwo and why...but after the 6. upload with different names each...it worked and weatherman didnt say "copyright *****"

so i could up it for test ( privat track) , cause my flip is not ready yet, just wanted to make shure i can upload stuff again :)

very nice and smooth stuff i heard so far, i guess this will be an amazing week once again !

about my copyright issues with the weatherman:

i dont know hwo and why...but after the 6. upload with different names each...it worked and weatherman didnt say "copyright *****"

so i could up it for test ( privat track) , cause my flip is not ready yet, just wanted to make shure i can upload stuff again :)

but i still dont get it, why did this happen 5 times and by 6. try it worked? XD

I usually run into problems like this while uploading mixes. The usual way around this is to add something non musical to the first couple secs of what you're uploading. It's weird that that happened to you though.

I promise I'll do this one. I've been fecking busy.

1 person likes this

thanks oz !

1 person likes this

yeah its kinda funny, cause it didnt change anything but the title......