• Announcements

• ST Bot

STMB   01/22/2017

Sorry for the outage. The board went down for repairs on January 5th, and we didn't expect to be out for a full 16 days.  STMB is using a default skin, as you can see, and that will probably be the case for a few weeks.  Meanwhile, the board is working better than it ever has before.  
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
GC90

James Pants + Vex Ruffin

8 posts in this topic

Wouldn't say I'm a huge fan of Vex, but I'm always waiting for some new James Pants stuff. Is the new 7" that's in the store a sign of more to come? Of course there isn't a newsfeed post about it (we need more posts for folks not on the ST label lol).

Didn't hear much from James Pants last year, really hoping for a new album here soon. Really digging the samples available on the store page, I plan on getting the 7" right away (Is Space Tom Test from one of those free beat tapes JP put out?). I wonder if JP's next album will be a collaboration with Vex.

Glad to see JP releasing something new! Not so glad that its with Vex Ruffin though. Here's to more new JP.

I actually dig Vex's shit and I think this collab is beast. Both tracks are really good. Idk if Space Tom Test is from one of the free beat tapes, but it was on the last podcast he did.

A collab like this should have happened awhile ago....

Really feeling the sounds.....and new James Pants music is such a no-brainer.....

ST....again....thank you for beautiful music.....

https://soundcloud.com/fm71

'$cRiLL Ru$$eLL' ...out now....

I've been bumping this record for 3 days straight

definitely copping some more Vex Ruffin records when I get the chance.