• Announcements

• ST Bot

STMB   01/22/2017

Sorry for the outage. The board went down for repairs on January 5th, and we didn't expect to be out for a full 16 days.  STMB is using a default skin, as you can see, and that will probably be the case for a few weeks.  Meanwhile, the board is working better than it ever has before.  
Robot Orchestra

STBB #311 VOTE

91 posts in this topic

KOMMERZKLAUS

taking part in beats exploration fun.

lots of good stuff.

lots of great stuff.

they are: yrs*trly

silly mane

.Rishi. B.

montyshoewalker

Ogi feel the beat

spellspellspell

mr.hanzo

and.................1st place blue ribbon goes to: SHANE CHRISTAKIS

sorry no big bright colours. just phone font

cant say to each beat something so i just post a list to some of them. all in all, really great week!

also its not really possible to choose a winner here, so i picked the one which catches me from the first time i heard it.

Montyshoewalker really killed it in the second part. ill way how use the sample. and always like your drumstyle

KooþÁDōþA capreme , kommerzklaus spellspellspell Darre Ja:kovaGrandpa WölfeS. F. T, Shuffle Jack ,MONEXUS , pikollo Robot Orchestra,LinkRust ,Phonics Productions, mellow youth , goose_bumps,mr.hanzo,ClaytonG, Brotha B, Ogi feel the Beat, jade son ymsé

Three-O Aka OLOS Anthony Sample Caio_Low Charles Ancery Head Jamz Obi-Dan-Kenobi Ruff Snippits Sendai Mike loop.holes Side C

SOBER MINDED MUSIC GBSN yrs*trly nathanAlexander Karapetrov Beats Ergoh .Rishi.B. Fingersnap Dee constrobuz Rowsedower NTRZZ

sry for all i forgot

My vote to Perrin & Tonic basically cause im now on a friday mood, and its the one from my preselected that fits best. Plus use every instrument from the samples and great drums, nice variations... complete beat.

P.S: I can understand people who doesnt listen all the beats, I think this week I spend more time listening others than beatmaking mine lol. For me, being on the low tier of listenings dont matter much, I dont want people listen my stuff like an obligation.

The "problem" is, too much beatmakers not much time to listen all. Posible solution: 2 week battle..

3 people like this

Nice beats this week

I really enjoyed

Tepaphone

Grandpa Wölfe

JA:KOVA

☁WΞ WΞΛR ☾ΛPΞS☁

but I'm voting for

constrobuz

Mellowyouth

We Wear Capes

Pikkolo_MDM

constrobuz

Dingus

Shuffle Jack

Shane Christakis

Robot Orchestra

LinkRust

Ogi feel the beat

Obi-Dan-Kenobi

EarlyDog

Anthony Sample

3. Ymse

2. Kommerzklaus

1. Koopa Doopa

Dingus and just so you can know I call upon the lovely ladies at hooters to help me decide

1 person likes this

The "problem" is, too much beatmakers not much time to listen all. Posible solution: 2 week battle..

Not a bad idea. I think the real problem is not enough good online beat battles to choose from.

pretty good week everyone sounded sick!...

shuffle jack

constrobuz

linkrust

30bpm

kommerzklaus

beatronome

JaKova

rowsedower

Pikkolo_MDM

Chopperman

We Wear Capes

mellowyouth

....among many others..

but i will give my vote to

K o o þ Á D o ō þa

sick laid back.... just a good time overall!

looks like it was a close one this week, and i think i'm a little bit too drunk to accurately count all the votes...but i think Constrobuz squeeked by with one (?) more vote than K o o þ Á D o ō þ A.

congrats fam- let's get that sample up!!!

Not a bad idea. I think the real problem is not enough good online beat battles to choose from.

Or if it will be a 2 week battle then more people will join n shit
1 person likes this

turqouise Crown

Sorry guys for not voting, I was on a really nice short vacation to Prague.

1 person likes this

:/ didnt have the time to listen to all ( had to prepare a showcase for today), so i wont vote , cause of fairness. but what i heard so far was dope and some real nice variations and sample usage. next battle ill have the time to listen to all again and vote fair :)

I find it hard to have time to listen to every beat.

Mayb 2 sections could be created somehow. kinda like nba east and west sections. or mayb a beginner section?possibly the mods could decide when and if people advance to the top section. just thoughts. i love these battles. always come across some1 new to me that drops a fukin sick flip. its epic maybe jst let it be and peps make an effort to listen to all the beats.

anyways bong it up yo!! Peace

2 people like this

we wear capes

rowsedower

Grandpa Wölfe

To Fe

constrobuz

Montyshoewalker

Side C

Robot Orchestra

Karapetrov

Linkrust

Elmar Jestro

Kommerzklaus

turquoise crown

JayDeLarge

3El3v3n

And my winner (was very hard to pick one):

Ymsé

I hope i'm not too late, had very little time to post this. anyway-->

super dope beats this week guys, nice!

i liked:

dorivan lattimer

MFM

Monexus

we wear capes

koopadoopa

younity

grandpa wölfe

jade son

ymsé

heggemon

constrobuz

ntrzz

phl beats

birddrop

side c

shuffle jack

karapretov Beats

but my all time favourite was: TEPAPHOne

Right !!! if it ain't broke then don't fix it!! when 1 person has 16 plays, there are about 100 entries and everyone else is on 70-500 plays, something ain't right, now....followers, how long you been on soundcloud, and personal taste will effect that. This I am pointing out as it is NOT the point. The point is we are all part of the same beat making community, and when I see Fingersnap Dee's beat had 16 beats when there were at least 6-7 votes all ready made it is more than obvious there is beat skipping going on <_< . If you find it hard to do it each week, then don't it. It is so simple, He now has 73 plays and I know 3 of those were me so that is roughly NOT certainly, but roughly 20 odd people that didn't to listen to it which is not bad. I did pull this up Thursday to cause a fuss to get the plays and a bit of fairness, it worked he got a good amount of plays, so the whole problem of beginners, advanced levels, battle every 2 week ya da ya da ya da can go home. Pulled the Jedi mind trick to sort it, it worked, it is all how you lay things out, positive manipulation, but just listen fairly!! B)

3 people like this