• Announcements

• ST Bot

STMB   01/22/2017

Sorry for the outage. The board went down for repairs on January 5th, and we didn't expect to be out for a full 16 days.  STMB is using a default skin, as you can see, and that will probably be the case for a few weeks.  Meanwhile, the board is working better than it ever has before.  
Gforce

Post a picture of your setup

605 posts in this topic

yup its real nice

can we hear some tracks made there?

Jazz Beat Down (J-Workz) from "Beats 4rm da 3rd Sky" http://kiwi6.com/file?id=s15el4qs

Heavy Pluck (J-Workz) from "Beats 4rm da 3rd Sky" http://kiwi6.com/file?id=a19u58xk

Show da Way (J-Workz) from "Beats 4rm da 3rd Sky" http://kiwi6.com/file?id=jt5014b3

you guys can check what im about at www.myspace.com/overflowg12

Hope you like them..

you guys can check what im about at www.myspace.com/overflowg12

dope snare on "write you a letter"

lovin the jesus raps! christian hip-hop... who woulda thunk it?

dope snare on "write you a letter"

lovin the jesus raps! christian hip-hop... who woulda thunk it?

Yeha thats what im about i love hip-hop i love the music i grew up with it, since 5th grade started breaking (B-Boying) to 97 when i got into the music, and i just got serious with it about 5 years ago.. also big ups to everyone all the studios look great.. keep them coming.

Here is my studio.. ;)

5fq9ew.jpg

2lx8fg1.jpg

rhjvyh.jpg

That is a SWEET setup... looks like everything is within arm's reach! PS love the Manilow for REAL... I have about six of his albums in my colleciton (and 2x of most of those!).

Man Cant wait to get my shit set up in my crib!! just building the PC right now.

Tascam USS-122

internal 1TB

External 500GB

Numark TT200

Ensoniq ESQ-1

Casio PX-100

4ch. Behiringer DJX700

SP-404

2x KRK Rockit 6

Hercules DJ rmx

Tenor Sax

Bass Guitar

ill b postin a pic soon...

nice studios folks!

l_0d6f86957d7049a9b7889ad3878b090d.jpg

Roland SP-404

Tascam Portastudio 414 MKII

Nintendo DS for samplng games plus KORG DS-10

Notebook for sample notes

Turntable and vinyl are on seperate shelf.

l_0d6f86957d7049a9b7889ad3878b090d.jpg

lol at the calculator & TDK's!! bet you're using 99% of that set-up's capabilities

lol at the calculator & TDK's!! bet you're using 99% of that set-up's capabilities

I sure am :lol:

All of my TDK cassettes are now officially filled; I just had to erase one to record a new track.

The calculator was just there so I could figure out how fast and long the track was going to be because the cassette was running out of tape, lol.

Do the die and calculator count?

:) I guess, but I don't use them anymore.

I had the wacky idea once to use the die to decide how long my patterns should be, lol.

;) I guess, but I don't use them anymore.

I had the wacky idea once to use the die to decide how long my patterns should be, lol.

plus the calculator to count all the mad stacks of money your getting from a beat yo :lol:

get your paper mayne

haha just foolin

:wacko: I guess, but I don't use them anymore.

hahaha alright cage

labsmall.jpg

Everyones got those monitors!

Making me want them even though I can't afford em :wacko:

^haha! I just bought them on the weekend along with the A&H Xone22.

Hyped to finally have some 1200's set up! wanted them for so long, but never wanted to part with the cash haha.

I gotta say you all have some amazing setups.

I hope I can find a job to do in my free time next year to earn some cash to get me another piece of gear :ohmy:

there are cars and trucks every where because my son is often out in the room playing whilst i make beats

mad influence!

I sure am :lol:

All of my TDK cassettes are now officially filled; I just had to erase one to record a new track.

The calculator was just there so I could figure out how fast and long the track was going to be because the cassette was running out of tape, lol.

i have that same calculator sitting next to my mpc

Finally got it all dialed.

4391755294_0ffe9fe5f2.jpg

nothing like the 101

nothing like the 101

Seriously! The thing never stops making ill noises. I'm saving up for a MS 20 (in like 6 months) but aside from that the SH 101 is one of the best monophonic synths ever.

Everyones got those monitors!

Making me want them even though I can't afford em :blink:

What are those monitors everyone uses? Are they any good for listening to music or just for creating it?

rockets right?yeah there alright .not the expensive.lots of deals on them.bogo and what nots.man computer if that is your set up i got mad props for you.thats how i started and people gave me shit and now i have a dirty apt. with a comp fruity loops and an mpd.sht load of records.and still i am not to par whith equip when it comes to these cats .but i still bang beats like no other.and shit i used to tip erb and flip pizzas part time i feel ya.kids got to pay rent first.

korg nano key an old ass computer slow as butthairs with a 40gb hardrive and fruity loops. no picture needed...