• Announcements

• ST Bot

STMB   01/22/2017

Sorry for the outage. The board went down for repairs on January 5th, and we didn't expect to be out for a full 16 days.  STMB is using a default skin, as you can see, and that will probably be the case for a few weeks.  Meanwhile, the board is working better than it ever has before.  

69 posts in this topic

troll

Who - me?

dont know what to say, maybe we can put "Constructive feedback" as a rule of next battle

type

Synth,keys allowed

constructive critism important and allowed

no accapelas ...etc...etc...

dont know what to say, maybe we can put "Constructive feedback" as a rule of next battle

type

Synth,keys allowed

constructive critism important and allowed

no accapelas ...etc...etc...

was thinking about that too yesterday

troll-doll-troll-dolls-1353648-640-480.jpeg

Yo OSØ - who were you calling troll? If you were referring to me (and being serious), I'd like an explanation. Thanks

Yo peeps, i can never get the timing right on these competitions because I'm obviously not a timely person lol. Mad apologise. I don't care if i'm in the contest or not, but give my track a try anyway. Made it with the sample provided and i think i did a pretty cool job.

https://soundcloud.com/d-inventa/stbb310-the-chimney-sweeper-d

my point is those comments that are there a goin in the wrong spots...and alot of names pop up on every beat wit comment but skip over the ones that are actually dope and make sense...

pffft. You're saying "Stop liking what i don't like" Look at the artists on this Label and it's imprints. You've got anyone from Charizma to a Percy P to a Dim Lite and Jonti - any kind of flip on here is valid. If you don't like it just skip the beat, simple.

post-11495-0-22641000-1360912049_thumb.jpg

1 person likes this