• Announcements

• ST Bot

STMB   01/22/2017

Sorry for the outage. The board went down for repairs on January 5th, and we didn't expect to be out for a full 16 days.  STMB is using a default skin, as you can see, and that will probably be the case for a few weeks.  Meanwhile, the board is working better than it ever has before.  
geewon001

SpaceGhostPurrp

14 posts in this topic

Dope sound!..I find it to be an interesting sub-genre style..he is primarily a producer but does MC, SGP is from Miami, Florida...And sound wise, he's creating his own lane, sort of..He labels the style or sub-genre "BLVCK PHONK"...I've also heard it called "Trill Phonk" too, so??..Oh, SPG also has a crew, the BLVCK RVIDXR KLVN ...don't judge him off one track, u really have to hear the variety of his skill range...I'll post some.

...off BLVCKLVND RADIO 66.6

2 people like this

..this one reminds me of Madlib Saturday morning remixes type shit, a very dope 80s sample too!..get high!{madlib mind fusion robot voice}

off NASA mixtape

The original ASAP Rocky Keep it G instrumental... produced by SPACEGHOSTPURRP

Spaceghost Purrp freestyles over the 5 Fingers of Death on #SwayInThe

I can fuck with some of his shit. Dude sucks at freestyling though lol.

SGP and his Klan opened up for Action Bronson in Fort Lauderdale, Fl a couple of months ago. SGP's got talent, I'm not so sure about his team though. Their set didnt seem like much more than a whole bunch of young kats jumpin around all high and shit - - which is cool, but if you're music isn't right there w/ it, you aint got shit

I've been fucking with SpaceGhostPurrp and Denzel Curry for the longest. His newest work isnt really as great as Blvcklvnd though. but all in all, it's a fucking dope sound. I haven't been on the boards in a while. Shit.. iremember a lot of you guys.

..."Nardwuar interviews SpaceGhostPurrp at Fortune Sound Club in Vancouver, BC, Canada!"

Nardwuar X SPVCXGHXSTPXRRP

i watched that the other day he came across a bit dick'ish i dunno if he was trying to hard or what?