geewon001

WE WANT LORD QUAS'! {in my riot voice}

24 posts in this topic

I mean seriously!..Madlib, PBW, Stones Throw, can we PLEASE get a new Lord QUAS album anytime this side of 2013?!?!!??....That is all.

P.S. don't tell me y'all waitin' for some, "10 years since the last Quas' release anniversary" bullshit, that would mean 2014....nah bruh!

1 person likes this

not likely but would be an awesome thing to be alive to witness.

it will be written in history books if Quas hit us with a come back album.

but lol it's never going to happen so im like shit, nigga. dam.

whoa, rare appearance from goon. what up homie?

i've gotten to the point where i started making DIY acapellas from the first two Quas albums...if he's not gonna drop anything new, then fuck it- at least i can hear him on some remixes haha.

but in all seriousness, i think 2013 should be year of the Villain!!!! (wishful thinking though, that probably won't come out until i'm an old man)

This is how I see it:

1. As a fan I want all the madlib albums now!!!
  2. As an artist, I understand that even though he has "finished albums" they're probably not to his liking.
  3. Just because he made something doesnt mean that we're always meant to be an audience

He's just one dude working on several projects, his own label and a family.

I do sorta wish he did a couple more interviews a year, put out a few free mixes (on some real thrown-together status if need be) between official releases, stuff like that just to whet the appetite a little bit. Maybe a little more transparency with the fans, get out of the hermitage a few more times a year... I mean, as universally well respected as The Madlib is, his audience is still no doubt a niche audience...and we clamor for more more more while having projects dangled in the distance, our only updates the sporadic rappcats post (remember when that promo vid for MMS10 was up there for like...8 months or so?). I'm not saying he's not a busy guy. And maybe he's so busy doing precisely what we'd hope: setting up Madlib Invazion as the next musical powerhouse and putting the finishing touches on like 10 different albums, MV, MadPeebles, Supreme Team, the Lord Quas demanded in this thread... Maybe it'd fuck with the mystique but... I'd just like to hear from our man a little bit more, you know?

I feel like majority of this fan base is stuck in 2004

THIS!

THAT

gMFd

1 person likes this

I feel like majority of this fan base is stuck in 2004

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

...So, this is all?..artwork for a flyer?!?

Madlib-Japan-Web.jpg

...But no maxi-single?..not even a song?!?...or how about one of those special limited edition 45s tho'???

To StonesThrow:

{in my Jay-Z on The Takeover voice}"...that's a 2 hot album every 10 yr. average, and that's so LAAAaaame..Smarten' up Quas'!" j/k :D

...i'm for real tho'. :angry:

Only announcements I find to be true anymore from madlib are album delays.

That's about right.

...maybe he's so busy doing precisely what we'd hope: setting up Madlib Invazion as the next musical powerhouse and putting the finishing touches on like 10 different albums, MV, MadPeebles, Supreme Team, the Lord Quas demanded in this thread... Maybe it'd fuck with the mystique but... I'd just like to hear from our man a little bit more, you know?

Perfect... I love Quas, but Madlib's too busy doing new things to get caught up in reliving the past. If it happens sometime soon, it'd be great, if not, I'm sure it's because of the time he's been spending on some other outer space shit instead.

I would also be surprised if, even with a new Lord Quas album coming out, it wasn't drastically different than the last two, seeing how much experimenting Madlib's done with his style in the last 10 years.

And now, straight out the realms of the Lost Gates....Quas' sure can make a Madlib flyer sound funkier.

1 person likes this

PBW (TOP HAT ON N ALL) IS CONTACTING YOUTUBE TO HAVE THAT VID REMOVED

I will be holding off on all "riots" for now...as it seems, my demands have been met!

i just did a 45 min lord quas set for a new fat chick i met!!!! she giggled all the way thru... about to try to ask for the head!!!! pray for me

geech!!

1 person likes this

LOL. Lay her back.

1 person likes this

i just did a 45 min lord quas set for a new fat chick i met!!!! she giggled all the way thru... about to try to ask for the head!!!! pray for me

geech!!

'We can bone in my closet that's my logic, but not every day because I'm working on my projects!' Quasimoto gives you all the pick-up lines!

4 people like this