Robot Orchestra

75 posts in this topic

Producers

• Sample: http://www43.zippysh...50115/file.html (and don't be thrown off by the weird german vocals...)
  • Upload your beat to the STMB GROUP
    Production rules
  • 2 minute time limit
  • flip the chosen sample any way you want
  • keys/synths allowed
  • acapellas are not allowed
  • vocal samples/skits are allowed
  • cuts/scratches are permitted
  • your beat has to contain a variation/switch-up! By that I mean, at least one of the elements used (be it, drums, bass, sample-use, synths, or simply the tempo...) has to change drastically at some point .
  • have fun!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ --------------Questions about posting, production, voting, deadlines? Check out the Frequently Asked Questions page.

1 person likes this

Once again, I wanted to thank all of you, for being an inspiration and for pushing me to step up my game.

I love this STBB shit!

4 people like this

Man you didn't let me down. You've done the 300th round justice with this sample. I'm here.

For those of us who are interested in such things can I ask what is she singing about?

1 person likes this

Man you didn't let me down. You've done the 300th round justice with this sample. I'm here.

For those of us who are interested in such things can I ask what is she singing about?

the vocals are kinda weird. the song is about a land where thoughts are forbidden and only one gnome chooses not to obey this law. and so on... some kind of a fairy tale thing.

1 person likes this

l.jpg

A song about a gangsta gnome? I'm on it, haha.

1 person likes this

l.jpg

A song about a gangsta gnome? I'm on it, haha.

HA!!!

1 person likes this

Once again, I wanted to thank all of you, for being an inspiration and for pushing me to step up my game.

I love this STBB shit!

Def go for that quote Holmes well done dude!! drastic change in the tune you say mmm oh yesss!!

the vocals are kinda weird. the song is about a land where thoughts are forbidden and only one gnome chooses not to obey this law. and so on... some kind of a fairy tale thing.

Damn wish I could understand it that's sounds good. Cheers robot.

hahahah like this round so far!...

as I said before... I started in round 200 (on Jan 1st 2011)---and now number 300 will be my last one in series...e battles... but I wanted t

have to slow down a bit with the battles... so this round might be the last for a while!

but u will hear from me!

yo congrats robot on the win. i'm curious, this battle is going on for almost 6 years now, who is the one with the longest history in this?

i will enter this battle again with full force in february/march, that's when my girl is over there in china for a while and i can flip hundreds of samples! :) in the meantime i try to drop some flips here and there.

My submission for this week. Congrats to Robo! always keeping it fly.

Really had a blast with this sample, my guy!! I wish I knew about this STBB ish long ago!

mine:

glad I had time to participate this week, thanks for the sick sample robot orch!

Here's my submission. This was a lot of fun, I actually really enjoyed sampling this beat. Took a bunch of sounds out of it for my personal stash. Good luck peeps.