• Announcements

• ST Bot

STMB   01/22/2017

Sorry for the outage. The board went down for repairs on January 5th, and we didn't expect to be out for a full 16 days.  STMB is using a default skin, as you can see, and that will probably be the case for a few weeks.  Meanwhile, the board is working better than it ever has before.  
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
KAZE

Who the fk is tuamie?

28 posts in this topic

ELEV5.jpg

I'm saving this for future use...

ok....

this dude got some heat

i got the dirty tapes cassett

still have no tape player

geechie

1 person likes this

I came out of retirement to sound off on this.

I saw Kaze, Tuamie, and Knxwledge at a Deli in Brooklyn last week.

Tuamie absolutely murdered it. He's the truth. Got the crowd all riled up for some dude named time wharp he was in over his head. Knx brought some serious heat.

Shout out SunnyMeadowz, on this one.

Tuamie absolutely murdered it. He's the truth. Got the crowd all riled up for some dude named time wharp he was in over his head. Knx brought some serious heat.

I've kind of avoided dude because I just thought he was a BroKing spammer. Guess I'm gonna need to reverse my steps like De La.

show sounded fucking crazy; i was about to drive up from dc...

you didn't see ohbliv?

I've kind of avoided dude because I just thought he was a BroKing spammer. Guess I'm gonna need to reverse my steps like De La.

Can't justify the spamming, but I can Tell you Tuamie set the bar real high early on in the evening.

show sounded fucking crazy; i was about to drive up from dc...

you didn't see ohbliv?

It was deep in the heart of Brooklyn in west Bushwick. It was in a deli. They had all the tables moved out, and makeshift bar setup (if you ordered a cocktail you got your money's worth). There were no seats and that was my only complaint. I got there at 10pm and Knx didn't hit until until like 1:30am and by the time he was partially through his set my back and legs were about to break and my boy was gonna miss his train.

Most important part of the night? The deli was open the whole time. People were passing by me with pancakes and pastrami sandwiches all night.

Most important part of the night? The deli was open the whole time. People were passing by me with pancakes and pastrami sandwiches all night.

Promoters take note.

Finally awaking from my slumber...

How did I miss this shit? Been bumping his Soundcloud all afternoon!

Tuamie shit bumps.

I think it's funny though how all his Bandcamp albums have 93 and 94 release dates.

Definitely like his stuff...this is his beat and not Shoes' right?

Yeah that's his. House Shoes owns the label that put that record out though, that's why it's on his soundcloud. The whole 'Gift' series is spectacular so far and I'm pretty ashamed of the boards for letting it go completely under the radar.

Yea what the hell??? I didnt even notice that. Damn shame.

I was lucky enough to pick up one of the LPs and his Masta Killa tape a couple weeks after Record Store Day. I went back to the shop a couple days later and saw this young ass kid picking up as many Dilla and The Madlib records he could afford. I picked out the last Tuamie LP and told dude this cat was the future and that he had to cop that shit. He kinda looked at his friend like 'What the fuck is this cat talking about?' After a couple minutes though I saw him put some DOOM shit back and walk out with Tuamie's joint.

After a couple minutes though I saw him put some DOOM shit back and walk out with Tuamie's joint.

Woah! Putting DOOM back to pick up some other stuff. That's saying something about the subject material.