• Announcements

• ST Bot

STMB   01/22/2017

Sorry for the outage. The board went down for repairs on January 5th, and we didn't expect to be out for a full 16 days.  STMB is using a default skin, as you can see, and that will probably be the case for a few weeks.  Meanwhile, the board is working better than it ever has before.  
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DJ Sapien

294 Vote

75 posts in this topic

Wow did not expect this response to my beat this week, but you never can tell what people are gonna feel... That was a stand up move by Dibiase to vote me into the lead, but I think he already voted for GH. Either way I think we are all stoked to see someone of his level entering into the STBB. The level and amount of talent here is incredible. Voting is basically impossible very single week. That said, I appreciate all yall to the utmost degree, and hope everyone is doing great...

O S O jones fosho close second. Peace

Good work this week alot of favs...neg cookie matrix,dj dantuf,st rok,spellspell,ivpolymath,density,robot orch,ruff snippets,filozway,pickeled,jublet,djsapien,ogi...

Lets go with Bada Boom.....

this week was dope. never disappointed with you cats.

sample was nice to work with and everyone made some unique flips.

votin for

Dibiase

strok !!! i appreciate the votes guys, but i just came to vibe out with yall ,and build. finally figured the color text on here too. lol

man! I was hoping you would win so we could get some nice Dibiase sample next time :(

Str©k most def takes my vote.

Every single beat was dope tho. Not one disappointment except for my own IMO. Can't wait for the next

spell 1

OSØ 1/2 1111

Ԏhe 4444

St.Rok 1

CONSTROBUZ 11

Robot Orchestra 1111

TAV!K 1

STROK 111111111

ghprodu 1/2

JONES FOSHO 1

Dibiase 11111111

merlijn

IVthePolymath

Jubs

Astro (a.k.a. Ski-H!)

GUTS THE CUTTER

Ruff Snippits 1

BEN BADA BOOM 11

i couldn't figure out your vote Pedro LaDroga

as of the deadline, any lagging votes feel free to add

shit st.rock is strok with the c in the O, adding two more i don't think late votes are going to take away the win, congrats to the stand outs

Well deserved StRok. Please post the next sample. B)

Uploading new sample now. Thanks to everyone involved in these battles. Can't think of a more supportive and inspiring group of artist than what we got in the STBB.

Funny, I won my first STBB exactly one year ago with a Hollaween track I wanted to share again for all you dj's playing a hollaween gig this weekend...

PEACE!

http://soundcloud.co...bitches-stbb242

2 people like this