Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jondis

94 posts in this topic

u sliced the sample with rex? never did that before.always cut a lot of material with wavelab and then automap chromatic with nnxt, and fuck around with my chops. have to give rex a try. :D AND i want reason 6 so bad, but canĀ“t afford it, and cracked versions dont work so far :(

Yes recycle is a cool program for rex loops, makes it so much easier and quicker to rearrange the chopped up samples plus you can timestretch to a certain extent...

nnxt is also effective if you have multiple samples of different songs and great for layered samples also...

I was lucky enough to receive an original copy of Reason 6 from Propellerheads for free so i would definitely recommend the new version if you can get it!

1 person likes this

yeah recycle is cool for rex . but nnxt choppin is good as well

it a great honour to have you participating the STMB, much respect!

1 person likes this

yeah recycle is cool for rex . but nnxt choppin is good as well

mr.dibiase himself, what a pleasure to have u participating this time :D but wait a minute.....u also use reason? never thought of that.

but i dont have recycle :(. so ill stay with nnxt.cant afford all this software stuff

all i have is a 200 euro computer an reaaaaaal old evolution mk125 mini keyboard, and reason5 without anything and thats it.