• Announcements

• ST Bot

STMB   01/22/2017

Sorry for the outage. The board went down for repairs on January 5th, and we didn't expect to be out for a full 16 days.  STMB is using a default skin, as you can see, and that will probably be the case for a few weeks.  Meanwhile, the board is working better than it ever has before.  
OfficeTime8889

Joey Bada$$

90 posts in this topic

That is a good point.... as far as I know they didn't press it.... I doubt he could get the rights to all of those beats... especially the doom ones.

What I LOVE about this performance is that Joey could have easily had his whole Pro Era crew mob the stage adlibing his rhymes. Instead Joey held it down alone on the mic. Let me say this AGAIN ... This kid is 17 years old, has a crew and didn't have 1 hype man on stage sharing a mic with him during this performance.

In this day and age, that's impressive for someone so young.

Fallon always holds up vinyl-sized covers when artists perform. If an actual vinyl hasn't been released, they just mock-up a fake vinyl sleeve for him to hold up.

So no, 1999 has not been released in any format other than free online mixtape, and it almost certainly will never be released in any physical form.

damn Bada$$ & The Underachievers are that real live shit!! Seriously excited for some new shit, like I haven't been in a while!! Much respect for puting me up on these cats

At first I wondered what they were talking about. There was a time not that long ago when "PE" referred to Public Enemy, now these kids are making it the Progressive Era.

Really diggin' this from 1999:

There was a time not that long ago when "PE" referred to Public Enemy, now it's the Progressive Era.

smfh

1 person likes this

Good point.

That beat is a freddie joachim-beat. it's maybe the first time i hear somebody rapping over one of his beats.

What's the original track for the production on "Waves?"

You had a listen yet Sunny?!

I did and I was definitely impressed. I had assumed he was part of A$AP Rocky's little clique so that was the main reason I was straying. But I checked out his performance of Waves with The Roots backing him up and I was loving his delivery and his lyrical content.

I did and I was definitely impressed. I had assumed he was part of A$AP Rocky's little clique so that was the main reason I was straying. But I checked out his performance of Waves with The Roots backing him up and I was loving his delivery and his lyrical content.

Glad to hear you was feelin him! I avoided listening for a while because the $ was putting me off. I guess you shouldn't judge a book by its cover :P

Glad to hear you was feelin him! I avoided listening for a while because the $ was putting me off. I guess you shouldn't judge a book by its cover :P

Always judge a book by its cover. Always.

Check these guys out bro they are from Los Angeles They are illest to me right now.

New Music Check it out! Raw Hip hop Uncut!

Check these guys out bro they are from Los Angeles They are illest to me right now.

New Music Check it out! Raw Hip hop Uncut!

Stop spamming the boards.

I just realized this dude is not affiliated with A$AP Mob or whatever they call themselves. Rappers, stop using cash symbols as letters not only does it look terrible its confusing as hell.

Unless you're Too $hort

Unless you're Too $hort

OGs get hall passes.