• Announcements

• ST Bot

STMB   01/22/2017

Sorry for the outage. The board went down for repairs on January 5th, and we didn't expect to be out for a full 16 days.  STMB is using a default skin, as you can see, and that will probably be the case for a few weeks.  Meanwhile, the board is working better than it ever has before.  
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mplsSOUL

Ensoniq EPS

5 posts in this topic

anyone rock an EPS classic or a 16+? I just picked one up a few weeks ago and have only knocked out two sequences but it's pretty fuckin fun! Just wondering if anyone has any lil tricks or tracks to post up.

stepheps.jpg

Got an EPS classic. (along with a bunch of other gear) The EPS has a great gritty sound. I always try to tell people to cop an EPS to get some REAL dirty ish. (instead of dropping 1K or more on an SP1200) Granted they ARE NOT THE SAME, but if you're wanting some 12bit sound on the low, cop an EPS.

for sure I'm loving the sound, even a bit more than the SP, it's a very slept on board. Do you have any tracks on your cloud you did on the EPS? The only producers I really know who used it were RZA on the first Wu Tang joint and Mannie Fresh on early cash money shit haha.

BLAM!!!

^^^That's from my "Basement Sessions" LP. The drums were done with the EPS. I've been wanting to bust it out more for the other projects I'm working on.

Great machine that Dawhud turned me onto