Jadoe

Prediction: Earlsweat and Madlib

92 posts in this topic

what does he make beats with then ? rechargeable batteries he fills at the gas station ?

well there was that one thread about him using a kids toy or some crazy shit, and he does show off that portable record player so who knows what the dudes doing.

to the muhhfuckaz who doubted me:

https://twitter.com/earlxsweat/status/239490852911738880

I never said I liked the idea, i knew it would happen

raydisgusted.pngJust stop with this faggit nigga conversation already. Madlib Fans, REAL ONES, don't want to hear this faggit nigga shit. IF this shit was real I hope MADLIB hit this wack ass nigga on the Yancy-N'SYNC tip:

MADLIB: "Thanks.....but...NO THANKS. DOON'T STOP...BELIEVIN'"obamadatazzpointing.png

GirlsGayshirt:sdffdz.png.........................nv46zp.png

MADLIB:: pachah.png

Yall be on the look out for that next single...... the MADLIB Invasion Insane Clown posse shit

gayclownz.jpg

has this fuckin kid even been to a madlib concert?He has money fuckin fly to a european concert if you really about it, this gerneration of younf stubpid fucking kids got no fucking respect or motivation to prove themselves of any true Identity. Get your fucking ass out there and prove yourself you little fuckin bastard. Your bars are stupid weak and you got on by the luck of being marketable to other young impressionable bastards that had everything given to them their whole lives.

This kid has no personality and He's a straight bite of DOOM line per fuckin line.his shit is garbage and so is his entire band of homosexuals.....and that would be a fucked up diss if this shit wasn't actually true.

I've met madlib....... more than anything this kid has fuckin done, That don't mean I automatically get tracks

Kanye met with Madlib, Not a fucking phone call.....where are those tracksfbj4fb.jpg.png

1 person likes this

since this is a specualation thread. im predicting madlib and doom are in the lab while they're both in europe. madvillian 2. soon. 2013 spring? summer?

2d82cub.jpg

well there was that one thread about him using a kids toy or some crazy shit

it was just JRocc tricking us

1 person likes this

has this fuckin kid even been to a madlib concert?He has money fuckin fly to a european concert if you really about it, this gerneration of younf stubpid fucking kids got no fucking respect or motivation to prove themselves of any true Identity. Get your fucking ass out there and prove yourself you little fuckin bastard. Your bars are stupid weak and you got on by the luck of being marketable to other young impressionable bastards that had everything given to them their whole lives.

This kid has no personality and He's a straight bite of DOOM line per fuckin line.his shit is garbage and so is his entire band of homosexuals.....and that would be a fucked up diss if this shit wasn't actually true.

I've met madlib....... more than anything this kid has fuckin done, That don't mean I automatically get tracks

Kanye met with Madlib, Not a fucking phone call.....where are those tracksfbj4fb.jpg.png

4799.jpg

Maaan, I am not sure if you are trolling or not but wow...you are seriously butt hurt. Did Earl fuck your mother or what's up?

what does he make beats with then ? rechargeable batteries he fills at the gas station ?

does he have at least current water ? :rolleyes:

Madlib doesn't make beats so he don't need any of that stuff.

i have returned blazed and denzel, i understand what you are saying.

i have returned blazed and denzel, i understand what you are saying.

The weed be letting you know lmao.

yo lib can make a beat for whoever the fuk he wants son! Hasn't he proved himself already? shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.

1 person likes this

The REAL reason Earls Fagshirt Spoke with madlib over the phone

indie-coffee-roasting-pop-up shops alongside the Odd Future-Berlin pop-up shop (and an Odd Future show where Madlib and Tyler met for the first time in one of the more charming meetings I can recall in recent years);

http://www.rappcats....dlib-in-berlin/

Tyler MOST LIKELY called earl to tell hm he's with madlib' date=' thus john homopants spoke with madlib.[/size']

woah is it just me or is madlib's metabolism catching up with him?!!??!

FATLIB

That's that medicine show money! Madlib EATIN!!!

I think there is something to this theory. Remember that Madlib interview adult swim did back in 20Lib (or 2010 if you're on the Gregorian Calender) when he looked like he just broke out of Dachau.

I think there is something to this theory. Remember that Madlib interview adult swim did back in 20Lib (or 2010 if you're on the Gregorian Calender) when he looked like he just broke out of Dachau.

Haha! It's either that or metabolism is starting to get in that ass. But to be honest, I don't wanna be like the people on TMZ talkin about another mans weight. Just as long as he keeps producing, i'll keep paying to get that product.

1 person likes this

anyone have/remember the toonami one way back? thats what got me into real music in '06. twelve years old damn hahahaha

anyone have/remember the toonami one way back? thats what got me into real music in '06. twelve years old damn hahahaha

rondod.pngOh so you're a fuckin kid, no wonder you starded this gay ass thread.

rondod.pngOh so you're a fuckin kid, no wonder you starded this gay ass thread.

haha yeah brah i'm 18, you want me to listen to a boy band?

open your mind

oh and the faces are cute

Another new DOOM spot! Here's Metal Face on Benji B's show. 2 hours of DOOM music and a sick interview that I think starts around 40 some odd minutes. Listen to it all, worth it: http://www.bbc.co.uk...rammes/b01m83mq

During a question about the DOOMSTARKS record, The Villain mentions getting a beat from Earl...

1:41

During a question about the DOOMSTARKS record, The Villain mentions getting a beat from Earl...

1:41

He definitely did specifically say Earl Sweatshirt the OF cat...interesting, I had no idea Earl was making beats as well as rapping, always thought that was just Tyler and Left Brain's gate.