Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Wenzel Dashington

STONES THROW PODCAST 75: NEW TRACKS FROM MED

23 posts in this topic

Here's to hoping we will get a full album of this stuff. I was a huge fan of J Rocc's production stuff and MED is still my favorite ST emcee. Should be a badass combo (I've been hoping for something like this since Superman on Bang Ya Head)

Edit: Also was a huge fan of the WAY too short song with MED on Some Cold Rock Stuf's vinyl mystery disk

Think it was like 40 seconds or something, should have been 4 mins lol

is there an stonesthow idea thread yet? on some of the things that we think st can do to improve or things we want outside of madvillian 2 and another quas? i know they probly wont listen but maybe one of our ideas will get seen

I remember J Rocc saying him and MED recorded a ton of stuff a few years ago before Cold Rock and Classic both dropped. Nice to see some of that work reach the fans.

2 people like this

Any chance of a track list? This podcast is brilliant, best so far IMO.

1 person likes this

Couple of my favorite tunes

Also diggin that extended version of Superman

1 person likes this

WTF, yall niggas sleeping? I've been bumping this shit all summer since it came out, so I guess it's my summer ride out music. Best release in a min...and it was free!

CAN WE GET THE POSTER ST? OR HIGH-RES?

1 person likes this

New Med & J Rocc picture disc ep "The sofa set" up for pre order.

http://www.hhv.de/shop/en/item/axel-f-med-and-j-rocc-the-sofa-set-ep-picture-disc-edition-322420

Instant cop.

Good looks! Most definitely an instant cop. I was actually thinking the other day about how I actually still haven't listened to this podcast.

^^^Is this real? Pre-order since 2/8? Or was that when it was released? Anyone have this? $20+ for a single? I'm confused.....

^^^Is this real? Pre-order since 2/8? Or was that when it was released? Anyone have this? $20+ for a single? I'm confused.....

They write dates differently in most parts of the world than we do here in the states. 2/8/13 means August 2nd 2013.