• Announcements

• ST Bot

STMB   01/22/2017

Sorry for the outage. The board went down for repairs on January 5th, and we didn't expect to be out for a full 16 days.  STMB is using a default skin, as you can see, and that will probably be the case for a few weeks.  Meanwhile, the board is working better than it ever has before.  
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DJ Primate

I Made An EP

11 posts in this topic

im gonna check it out today ur soundcloud music all is amazing too!!!!!! i was complaining about no dls but i streamed them and sold them.... jk but ill let u know how this sounds

just gave it a quick listen at work that shit is banging ill dl it later.... the only sample i know is king heroin tho on kings theme! my favorite track is stars upon first listen ill promote it on my blog thanks for this gem!

Since ill never get another kankick/lib album this will do!

Excellent job. Everyone give this a download and support.

Hahaha props for the title. Those beats are smooth as fuck. Gonna dl now :)

PS: Thanks for a free dl, but I'd appreciate a "Name A Price" option...just saying

Hahaha props for the title. Those beats are smooth as fuck. Gonna dl now :)

PS: Thanks for a free dl, but I'd appreciate a "Name A Price" option...just saying

So would I, so would I.

Unfortunately, my mother forbids selling of beats in fear of legal repercussions. (I'm 15.)

What up my man about to give your ep a listen, we been missing you over at the beat battles. You know i still over there kick around. I get back at you and let you know how dope the EP is because i know your sound and it can;t be nothing but dope. peace fam

Butta

What up my man about to give your ep a listen, we been missing you over at the beat battles. You know i still over there kick around. I get back at you and let you know how dope the EP is because i know your sound and it can;t be nothing but dope. peace fam

Butta

Damn man, I don't think I've participated in a battle since STMB-BB 89, haha. Maybe I'll drop by and test my skills again.

Let me know what you think of the tape, man.