• Announcements

• ST Bot

STMB   01/22/2017

Sorry for the outage. The board went down for repairs on January 5th, and we didn't expect to be out for a full 16 days.  STMB is using a default skin, as you can see, and that will probably be the case for a few weeks.  Meanwhile, the board is working better than it ever has before.  
DJ Sapien

275 Vote

41 posts in this topic

Aight everybody chill the fuck out. Those two accounts are real. One was created by my dad, and the other by one of his fb friends. Check it out. 196074_4027147795084_1525624033_n.jpg

Homie don't play dat, son.

138_original.gif

2 people like this

My vote goes to MEERDAT for demolishing my beat and taken it to the next level :D

But we all know who the winner is and thats GHProdu, dude has got talent in all aspects!!!

Respect! thats what this comp is all about respect, stay humble! xD

hey whats up,

busy week but i got to collab with my fellow austinite SG!

really liked the drums he made and this week had some dope flips

apologies for the lack of comments.

im gonna vote for

A re o u

haha yo NightlyBEAT yousa sneaky mutha......haha

DjDantuf yousa filthy mutha... seriously sick scratch-work

AND GHprodu yousa bad mutha Congratulations....by the way Grant, if you were curious Voltaire is a renaissance writer/philosopher during the renaissance period in reference to the my comment on the usage of the harpsichord

Peace and Prosperity

So far I'm feeling these above the others

Kalva one, MogKRA, DJ Sapien, Ogi, Sugoi,

winner though

ghprodu

I usually try to vote for someone that isn't getting votes. Different voices. However, that shit was incredible.

sorry guys...late again...late again...I always put off listening to the last beats then I get a call like "hey wanna grab some beers" and I'm like heck yah...if I favorite it means you a runner or just like special shouts out for the hard work...or big ups you know the deal...so my vote that doesn't count...(late late late late late late late)

GHprodu(extreme outlier)....but you all killed...on the usual

thanks to the people who checked out my beat and the comments! much appreciated. sorry i didnt get to comment, i was just listening to the beats these last couple days and theres to many pages to stop and comment

shoutouts to JONDIS for that beat, some spaced out shit i really liked it

my vote though is for

ENZOeyeris

Aight then, GhProdu is your winner. Good stuff, bruh. You can post the next battle any time you're ready.