• Announcements

• ST Bot

STMB   01/22/2017

Sorry for the outage. The board went down for repairs on January 5th, and we didn't expect to be out for a full 16 days.  STMB is using a default skin, as you can see, and that will probably be the case for a few weeks.  Meanwhile, the board is working better than it ever has before.  
KieranCrawford

WE FAM

22 posts in this topic

I don't care what ya'll say.. At the end of the day, us frequent members of STMB is like a family. And i know i haven't been in the game as long as some or i don't post as much as some, but STMB is always on a tab when im on the web. So all i gotsta say is, shout out to you if you're doin your thang in here keepin the boards alive.

SunnyMeadowz

shakey finch

Mangoes Cash

Yvon

Mr.Gerbik

Mr. Teeth

BigErnMcCracken

CaptainCookie

hot_cocoa

jeebus_unit

DJ Projexion

Liv

Machiventa

sugoisounds

Jadoe

YNQHead

Theodore

zmister

Yasharwan

and anyone else who has been on here lately. Not even on some kiss-ass shit. i like coming to STMB and talkin with the same dudes about diff shit. Excuse my faggy sensitivity but im like this when im high.

(P.S. Im gonna be on here for years to come on some real isssshjhhhhhh)

Where ze fuck is the herb Bill Collector? Now that I am more oftenly in Norway, I'd like to go to Sweden and slap the twig a few times, word is bond.

Man, in retrosprect, that sounded mad suspect. What I was trying to say is, dude was built like a twig, so I'd slap the frail boy.

Nevermind the homosexual touch.

Lol that pic. Do we got any girls in here??

miss stress and kcat but I ain't seen either in ages. I'm sure there's more than that.

It's like that?

Yep. And about Bill Collector, I haven't seen him since like 09 or something. so if i ain't shoutin spooky, i ain't shoutin Bill either.

tbh, i'd still introduce misstress to heterosexual love while she's playing some of her beats. It's my dream scenario. Your girlfriend can watch or bang out some beeeeets, Misstress.

tbh, i'd still introduce misstress to heterosexual love while she's playing some of her beats. It's my dream scenario. Your girlfriend can watch or bang out some beeeeets, Misstress.

man it would be lovely to have a woman who made beats and was into music with the same passion as me, i know declaime is in heaven over there! good food good weed good women good music- the finer things in life

it's been a while since I've actually laughed out loud staring at a computer screen, but that slap the twig shit had me spitting out cereal everywhere.

but one love to all yall, someones gotta keep these boards alive.

one day im gonna make that list!!!!!!!!

(dap)

yasharwan, it's hard to recognize with the new avatar!