• Announcements

• ST Bot

STMB   01/22/2017

Sorry for the outage. The board went down for repairs on January 5th, and we didn't expect to be out for a full 16 days.  STMB is using a default skin, as you can see, and that will probably be the case for a few weeks.  Meanwhile, the board is working better than it ever has before.  
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Heavy Drama

The Real 253 Battle - VOTE!!!

73 posts in this topic

I just listened to and commented on 80+ beats.... yes I know, I have no life but you lot are sick. Big up to everyone who came through this week.

I'm going with OSO

aReoU

many dope samples this week.. i had to listen through a lot to get to this vote. props to:

StRock

teje

nin vibe

DAMSON BEATS

Heavy Drama

ymse

and of course.....

OGI FEEL THE BEAT!!!!!!

if you havent listen to this shit go do it .

Heavy Drama wins for creativity but I thought the synth was too loud so I'm giving it to the homie

too funky!

S-F-T haha and his synth is too loud as well fudgeit!

i really liked beats of these ones:

R.R,

C.Z.,

DAMSON BEATS,

KNYT (especially),

mikeaveli,

Areou,

Ymsé,

Heavy Drama,

daikumo,

J0ndis,

stanscrates,

L▲FUM!O,

DJSapien,

JA:KOVA

enzoeyeris

But i am voting for TEJE this beat just amazing and really touched me!

I basically could mention every person that dropped a beat this week... just too many raw tracks from dope candidates but I think Heavy Drama's joint... had me star gazing on the other side of the galaxy, turning my hyper-dimensional loud speakers up with that beat blasting to the maximum!

HEAVY DRAMA GETS MY VOTE!!!!

First off, thanks for the listens and comments and second, damn! this was really hard for me this week. Lots of ill stuff as always but it seems to get harder and harder but my vote goes too.....

HeAvY DrAmA that piece of art he created was just insane!

wow. all those mentions (along with many other posts out there) and I dont see my name. Guess my shit still sucks. Dayum. I think ill go anonymous and spare myself the embarassment.

cOME ON MAN i Never get Mentions but i still love the battles and the samples and listening to others so i just love the music you have to just love your music one day u might be looked at as a rule breaker cutting edge artist but if you start to doubt that won't happen keep your head up Peace
1 person likes this

MELLOW YOUTH

I now realize why my beat didn't show up. Cause I posted it in the wrong group Lol.

I just realized: making beats is easy - listening to all the tracks and then voting for them is the tough part…

But I cam up with 5 final Beats, I decided to pick 1 Winner from…

DJSapien - STBB253 Occupy Freedom (EXTRA SPECIAL KEEP IT REAL BONUS, "Uhhhh…") ;)

Drum-Addict - Madness (EXTRA SPECIAL Most Enjoyable to listen to Bonus)

OSØ STB 253 Gandalf i luv u (EXTRA SPECIAL Best sounding Bit Crush and Dope MIx Bonus)

Heavy Drama - Hold on (STBB253) (EXTRA EXTRA SPECIAL Pitch Bend Bonus) ;)

Finally, my Vote goes to…

KNYT - Power Trip - STBB#253. (Best Overall Flip)

>>Making a (quote) "ill flip" often results in obscure but most of the times whack shit, that's impossible to enjoy listening to. But this one is different. You already think, "wow, this flip is on some dope cinematic type shit" in the beginning and then the bassline drops in and all this crazy subtly but viscous stereo stuff with the guitar lick is going on and everything comes together… crazy skill on display.

This week has been amazing, great level all the beatmakers!! Thx all for the votes!

Un saludo !

Mentions: Heavy drama

C.Z

Beatronome

My vote goes to...SUGOISOUNDS

i still love the battles and the samples and listening to others so i just love the music

said by a cat who drops solid beats in this battles for three years in a row!!! just to underline that statement!

keep on building

1 person likes this

Thanks all for the mentions and comments. I enjoyed listening to everyone's work almost as much as I enjoyed making my track. Lots of talent.

I really liked:

OSO

MellowYouth

BonzaiBeats

teje

J0ndis

but CZ was my favorite

damn, so hard to choose! so many ill flips inspiring me to step my game up.

im going with teje the bassline did it for me

Ja:Kova

Ps: Wil, opened download on soundcloud)