• Announcements

• ST Bot

STMB   01/22/2017

Sorry for the outage. The board went down for repairs on January 5th, and we didn't expect to be out for a full 16 days.  STMB is using a default skin, as you can see, and that will probably be the case for a few weeks.  Meanwhile, the board is working better than it ever has before.  
mick roranis

Welcome 2 Detroit Instrumentals repress

9 posts in this topic

Hey, where are the OJ Simpsons Insturmentals, by the way?

I was bumping 'Back On The Road Again' the other day thinking the same damn thing.

Just thinking about listening to the entire album without dilla makes me sad, it'll feel like cause he's dead all existing copies of the album only have the instrumentals, like he can't be there to say anything.... :(

Just thinking about listening to the entire album without dilla makes me sad, it'll feel like cause he's dead all existing copies of the album only have the instrumentals, like he can't be there to say anything.... :(

Damn, that was sad to read :(

Welcome 2 Detroit is so underrated...it's so relaxed, mellow, yet it has some hard edges to it. I'm always blown away whenever I listen to the Album again

I copped the 2LP instrumental version to W2D a couple of weeks ago and as I was playing it earlier, I noticed that "Rico Suave Bossa Nova" is not included on the wax. Does anybody know why this is? Rico Suave Bossa Nova was one of my favorite tracks off the entire album

I copped the 2LP instrumental version to W2D a couple of weeks ago and as I was playing it earlier, I noticed that "Rico Suave Bossa Nova" is not included on the wax. Does anybody know why this is? Rico Suave Bossa Nova was one of my favorite tracks off the entire album

Well isn't it pretty much just an instrumental song on the full length anyway?