by making an effort to listen to all the submissions

>>HERE<<

Vote in this thread with...

BIG BOLD FONTS

and

CRAZY COLOURS

-----------------------------------------

Everybody votes!

Don't vote for yourself but even if you didn't make a beat you can vote.

The more votes the better!

------------------------------------------

Voting until Friday Midnight NYC time

Winner - post new sample, rules, etc - by Saturday Noon NYC time

On twitter? Follow the battles

@STMBBeatBattles

THanks for the good page layout i copied SFT. figured id get this goin. From the time i heard it, i had a feeling it would be what i voted for.... and as expected im voting for Beatfux, once again.

Some really good entries this week, sample choice was nuts.

I liked Arx, Beatfux, and Beast but my winner has to be:

HEAVY DRAMA

Guy puts the work in, 'nuff respect.

Beatfux your beat was amazing and I could easily vote for it, but aReOu you took the crwn for me this week. That beat has got a sound that speaks to me. Reminds me of a blockhead beat or something. I could hear Aesop Rock tearing this up. Great work man!

MellowYouth - Very cool I love this bass. Made very technical sampling a good job overall dude man

dirty porcelain - cool intro. broken bits of very cool sounds

Heavy Drama - I've always had the idea to make a lot of short works in one)) you have got is very cool. a juicy cut

aReOu - Very heavy beat and the atmosphere track. I stick these topics.

Mr. TØNY Steady beat. fucking cool flow

Beatinyo

Your work is very caught

A Lot of tracks....most of them super fly.....so no way I could make a list that would accurately display all the ones I liked so:

uPPrHand/Enzo (still no fair.....j/k....I mean it is fair but....ya'll are too sick)

ah damn this is gonna be one hell of a tough choice. not even came to listen to half of the beats. gonna vote this evening.

So many dope entries. I always think my submission is wack by the time it comes up in the playlist.

b.fro

Doulmondo

Heavy Drama

MellowYouth

TV OST

TbSn

Johntae Genesis

OSØ

Symbolik Science

J Sense

mceemeli

dirty porcelain

Brotha B

Beatinyo

My favs:

Drum-Addict

beatfux aka sysout

Can't pick one over the other out of those two.

voting>> arX << props to Brotha B , TbSn, Nell, areou, heavy drama, Komplicated Johntae Genesis and mad others,,,

Are we not adhering to the 2 minute time limit anymore? I put in work to squeeze a lot into that short amount of time. A couple seconds over (to finish a 4 bar pattern or something similar) makes sense, but it's going way past that.

Are we not adhering to the 2 minute time limit anymore? I put in work to squeeze a lot into that short amount of time. A couple seconds over (to finish a 4 bar pattern or something similar) makes sense, but it's going way past that.

yup, some kats go over from time to time. this is all in fun tho dude, no prize but love/respect in this. if u go a lil over no one will hold it over your head, just like the handful of entries that come in after ther deadline everyweek. no biggie TONY. if you kill it over the limit, thats more homicide on yo' record brotha!!! hahaha

Several are dope, but for me it's an easy vote: arX

(MellowYouth/Upprhand/Constrobuzz - runners uppers)

yup, some kats go over from time to time. this is all in fun tho dude, no prize but love/respect in this. if u go a lil over no one will hold it over your head, just like the handful of entries that come in after ther deadline everyweek. no biggie TONY. if you kill it over the limit, thats more homicide on yo' record brotha!!! hahaha

I agree, I know I come off serious... and I enjoy this shit, otherwise I wouldn't spend so much time working on this ish. It's cool to submit something if it doesn't follow the rules, but shouldn't qualify and it's therefor too bad if votes get spent on them...

It's all good, I'm not trying to start a revolution or anything, if nothing changes, I'll still be here banging away. Just voicing my opinion, bc really that's what all these little boxes and buttons are for.

All about the crazy creative flips for me this week. So many good tunes but it filtered down to Lerrix, Doulmondo, J0ndis and Khepra. So close but the spammer gets my vote:

Doulmondo

I agree, I know I come off serious... and I enjoy this shit, otherwise I wouldn't spend so much time working on this ish. It's cool to submit something if it doesn't follow the rules, but shouldn't qualify and it's therefor too bad if votes get spent on them...

It's all good, I'm not trying to start a revolution or anything, if nothing changes, I'll still be here banging away. Just voicing my opinion, bc really that's what all these little boxes and buttons are for.

word, well said

Damn, a lot of ill shit in here. :blink:

First vote: ENZO EYERIS.

Peace!

b.fro

beatfux

arX

Olodidact

aReOu

Beatinyo

Khepra

Analog Burners

GaOucH

constrobuz

Beast

OneTone

TbSn

insDrumental

hand/eye coordination- enzo&upprhand

Heavy Drama

B.M.P.

Drum-Addict

hey whats up you guys,

this week had some dope flips. the usual suspects are to blame, tvost, knyt, beatronome, heavydrama, oso, komplicated, beatfux, khepra,

but ima vote for upprhand/enzo