• Announcements

• ST Bot

STMB   01/22/2017

Sorry for the outage. The board went down for repairs on January 5th, and we didn't expect to be out for a full 16 days.  STMB is using a default skin, as you can see, and that will probably be the case for a few weeks.  Meanwhile, the board is working better than it ever has before.  
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CrucialWax

Beat Post

18 posts in this topic

i'll lsiten to your guys' stuff when i get back from work...

i've put some new budget-beats on my page - including an MF Doom / Viktor Vaughn - "change the beat" remix.

pencilface beats

both of the remixes are new

I got remixes for Big L's "MVP" and InI's "Fakin Jax"

www.myspace.com/timp15

those remixes are tight... the way you mixed the samples on fakin jax is nice!!!

i upped a new synth joint today!

http://myspace.com/juta88 !!! the top one.. dedicated to dilla, cause he was the inspiration of the track, and many tracks ive done

those remixes are tight... the way you mixed the samples on fakin jax is nice!!!

i upped a new synth joint today!

http://myspace.com/juta88 !!! the top one.. dedicated to dilla, cause he was the inspiration of the track, and many tracks ive done

that "1 for dilla" joint is crazy! Im loving those synths

Alright, you know the deal, post the new shit you've been working on. I just made this beat tonight, only got it on myspace at the moment

DJ G Myspace Page

it's called Approach.

Post that new shit!

G

im liking this one

..breakface-pencilface is the shit, good staff!!

..p.s. it gives me a laugh of those people who has dilla and bob marley or someone else dead in their friends up on myspace.. ..thats rediculous and stupid! :lol:

..p.p.s. when you have a chat with them, tell em i said hello! :blink:

..p.s. it gives me a laugh of those people who has dilla and bob marley or someone else dead in their friends up on myspace.. ..thats rediculous and stupid! :D

..p.p.s. when you have a chat with them, tell em i said hello! :rolleyes:

i suspect this was pointed at me so i'll answer you:

they're not my friends, i just have them in my friendlist as a reference, so when people come to my myspace they might see bobby or dilla and might be interested, and if they then continue into their pages and listen to the music and then fall in love with it, then i have succeeded!

and by the way, it doesn't matter if they were dead or alive, i wouldn't really chat much with 'em anyway, would I? and who really gives a fuck about chatting and all that shit its about music and nothing else. fuck that

that jt leroy one is nice. when she's gone as well. smooth. also co-sign with pencilface on the instrumental78 joints. im liking the doom remix.

uploaded a snippet including 11 beats off my new beat cd yesterday... here: myspace