• Announcements

• ST Bot

STMB   01/22/2017

Sorry for the outage. The board went down for repairs on January 5th, and we didn't expect to be out for a full 16 days.  STMB is using a default skin, as you can see, and that will probably be the case for a few weeks.  Meanwhile, the board is working better than it ever has before.  
piff

Any way to get older podcasts????

38 posts in this topic

was out of commission for a bit and noticed itunes only keeps select ones up for a limited time...do you ppl know where i can catch up on the ones i've missed? thanks.

You can get 'em for free with any purchase of over $1 at the ST store (e.g. buy 2 MP3s for $1.98 and get 20+ podcasts free), but some aren't available right now.

Instead of clicking message board you should have moved your mouse over an inch to the right.

been lagging on posting older episodes. if there's any in particular needed, feel free to mention

been lagging on posting older episodes. if there's any in particular needed, feel free to mention

I want to pay ST large sums of money for higher bit rate (320kbps) or lossless podcasts. Get at me, Bot. :)

Podcast #12–Turkish Funk (Egon)

Podcast #18–Psychedelic Soul (Egon)

Podcast #20–Motown (Madlib)

If you could furnish those bobs that'd be rad. Cheers.

If you could furnish those bobs that'd be rad. Cheers.

^^^^^

What this guy said!

Hi Ive been a stones throw record collecter since the late 90's and am a big fan ofcourse.

Im in a situation with prob many other people with the podcasts....some you cant locate or no longer exist......

I managed to get the first 36 again...(hard drive crashed)

but I need the artwork and discriptions for the ones that you can no longer view....can anyone help? I can even send you some money via paypal. Stones throw won't let us buy the old ones. I wish that stones throw would see the value in keeping all of these active for new fans and situations where hard drives crash!

Another thing is I used to have an account about 5 years ago and when you indicate you lost your PW it doesnt indicate your username so if you loose your username you have to start a new account. You can enter your email to retreive your PW but not your Username.

Cheers

Miles.

THANKS for any help!

The ones I need artwork and discriptions for are:

Podcast #27–Badd Santa's Xmas After Party (PB Wolf)

Podcast #26–Bake N Bits (Rhettmatic)

Podcast #24–Zombie Playoffs (PB Wolf)

Podcast #22–PB Wolf and Guilty Simpson on Chocolate City

Podcast #19–Color Me Badd (PB Wolf)

Podcast #16–Tribute to JB (J.Rocc, PB Wolf, Egon)

Podcast #15–Holidays (PB Wolf)

Podcast #14–PB Wolf Live at the Do-Over

Podcast #13–J. Rocc Live at the Do-Over

Podcast #11–Chrome Children Live (Video Podcast)

Podcast #10–Georgia Anne Muldrow (Garth Trinidad)

Podcast #8–Oh No vs. Galt McDermott (C Minus)

Podcast #7–1983 Countdown (PB Wolf & Baron Zen)

Podcast #6–Aloe Mixtape (Aloe Blacc)

Podcast #5–Roc C Mixtape (Roc C)

Podcast #3–Hosted by Dudley Perkins

Podcast #2–Beat Konducta (J. Rocc)

why do you need artwork and descriptions for them? you should in the least be able tell what they're about from listening to them and they're titles. not trying to be a jerk i just don't understand.

he he I understand.... well the thing is im a record nerd. I have the bpm for every record I own and marked in spread sheets.....Also if you arn't aware you can insert all lyrics and descriptions into itunes so when you have your i pod out you can read the lyrics or descriptions... I actually type most lyrics out for albums I put in my itunes so i can read while listening.

I guess these are just really important to me and I'd pay for them........a fellow nerd/collector of sorts im sure has gone through something like this weather its collecting rare records , comics, or action figures. Also this is history in the making so you think stones throw would want to keep these documents. So if they dont atleast I'll have a copy to share with the world.

I can live without the descriptions but it would be great to have the artwork at least.

Please help if you can. if you can just help with even 1 I'll be that much closer.

Cheers,

Miles.

Stones throw won't let us buy the old ones. I wish that stones throw would see the value in keeping all of these active for new fans and situations where hard drives crash!

Miles -- Archive here, which is slowly being filled up http://www.stonesthrow.com/podcasts

Several past episodes are available for free download with any purchase in the Stones Throw store. Other episodes will be added soon.

These are free download, but due to demand the only restriction is we can only offer them free with any other purchase ($1 for instance). The newest podcasts will continue being free download with no restrictions.

Miles -- Archive here, which is slowly being filled up http://www.stonesthrow.com/podcasts

These are free download, but due to demand the only restriction is we can only offer them free with any other purchase ($1 for instance). The newest podcasts will continue being free download with no restrictions.

Thanks for the reply.......I hope the artwork goes back up....if you need help archiving let me know im a computer nerd. But for the ones we can't get(artwork and the music) can I pay stones throw for them ? or donate Money on behalf?

You should add these next.

You should add these next.

im with you on this, absolutly add those please, also:

would be the shit!

1 person likes this

would be the shit!

I know there are some major Dudley haters lurking (Vilens and Gerbik I'm looking in your direction;( Vilens just hates everything that isn't Random Axe or Oh No related so that's not saying much...)), but I'm with this man!

I know there are some major Dudley haters lurking, but I'm with this man!

Not everyones ascension can be that damn efficient.

I know there are some major Dudley haters lurking (Vilens and Gerbik I'm looking in your direction;( Vilens just hates everything that isn't Random Axe or Oh No related so that's not saying much...)), but I'm with this man!

lol true sometimes. i've tried hard with the dudley stuff but just can't get into it. declaime is tolerable but the singy songy dudley stuff ain't for me. same goes for james pants i respect he's playing his own instruments and writing his own stuff though. can you name anything else i hate meadowz (other than MMS #1)?

lol true sometimes. i've tried hard with the dudley stuff but just can't get into it. declaime is tolerable but the singy songy dudley stuff ain't for me. same goes for james pants i respect he's playing his own instruments and writing his own stuff though. can you name anything else i hate meadowz (other than MMS #1)?

Well I was going to use MMS #1 as an example! :D

The Badd Santa podcast is missing the mp3, all that downloads is an empty folder.

that should be fixed now