• Announcements

• ST Bot

STMB   01/22/2017

Sorry for the outage. The board went down for repairs on January 5th, and we didn't expect to be out for a full 16 days.  STMB is using a default skin, as you can see, and that will probably be the case for a few weeks.  Meanwhile, the board is working better than it ever has before.  
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
captaincookie

Anyone willing to sell their SP-303?

10 posts in this topic

are you absolutely sure you want to buy one? cos i bought one but i sold it within one week cos i really didn't like it. i just use fruity loops. i know it's not like cool to use a computer, but it's a lot easier and it's free.

are you absolutely sure you want to buy one? cos i bought one but i sold it within one week cos i really didn't like it. i just use fruity loops. i know it's not like cool to use a computer, but it's a lot easier and it's free.

I'm absolutely sure.

I've used to toy around with one at my friend's house until he moved. I love it.

if anyones selling a 303 i'll outbid this captain cookie character

;):)

if anyones selling a 303 i'll outbid this captain cookie character

:):P

;)

sheet, I knew it was too good to be true.

i was just messin with ya im prolly not gonna buy it used nor off the computer plus i think im going with the mpc 1000. good luck finding your sp homie.

i was just messin with ya im prolly not gonna buy it used nor off the computer plus i think im going with the mpc 1000. good luck finding your sp homie.

Thanks, dude. ;)

you ever tried craigslist yet? man, i think i am just going to get one off myu homey for 150 since he doesn't use his anymore. sorry to brag.

Good luck man. When you find one, snag it. try ebay.

YOU KNOW WHAT YOU WANT MAN! AND IF YOU KEEP LOOKING WITH NOTHING BUT OPTIMISM YOU'LL FIND IT!