• Announcements

• ST Bot

STMB   01/22/2017

Sorry for the outage. The board went down for repairs on January 5th, and we didn't expect to be out for a full 16 days.  STMB is using a default skin, as you can see, and that will probably be the case for a few weeks.  Meanwhile, the board is working better than it ever has before.  
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
git

Fantasy Football

81 posts in this topic

Calling all armchair managers, that geezer that always knows better, pub pundits and hooligans alike... With the dawning of a new Premiership season comes this call to arms....

Create your team and join the STMB Fantasy Football League. Free to play, winner takes complete bragging rights....

Go to:

http://fantasy.premierleague.com/

Create your team, then click on the leagues tab and enter the code below to join the STMB league..

Code to join this league: 837528-228830

*Edit.. My team - 'Gipsy Wanderers'

Good man....

Josh joins with 'Red Star Bradford'....

You sure you don't mean white star?

Good man....

Josh joins with 'Red Star Bradford'....

You sure you don't mean white star?

Haha as in the cider? Maybe is more appropriate now you mention it.

Nice. I'm in.

My name is shroombudagwa and my team is "ShroomsBud and water".

Should be fun.

Thanks git.

Are we gonna post are results and shit?

Are we gonna post are results and shit?

Yeh sure, I'll keep the thread updated each week....

1 day to the Prem, come join in the fun...

*edit. Shroom. You need to join the league... go to the league tab on the left, click join and enter this code

837528-228830

Soccer is weak! It's the only sport besides synchronized swimming where you are rewarded for acting like a pussy. I've tried for 20 years to like the sport but have finally given up. Face it, American football is the best sport on planet earth. No doubt about it. Soccer is for broke ass third world country kids that have nothing else to do.

Thankyou for convincing me that my life long favourite sport is now inert. I will now go about my day looking for an American football team to support in order to be cool and preach to my friends that they are infact a bunch of pussies for not doing so.

Seriously ¬_¬

Soccer is weak! It's the only sport besides synchronized swimming where you are rewarded for acting like a pussy. I've tried for 20 years to like the sport but have finally given up. Face it, American football is the best sport on planet earth. No doubt about it. Soccer is for broke ass third world country kids that have nothing else to do.

yeh they act like little girls sometimes.... but at least protection stops at shin pads...

Oh Premier League, how we love you and are glad you're back (although it doesn't really start til Monday when United play).

Lame, didnt get any points for yesterday's display of impeccable shotstopping from Joe Hart or Ashley young's wide play.... All cause I was an hour too late for GW1

1 fixture left in gameweek one... I transfered Drogba out after hearing that he wouldn't play saturday....gutted... Oh and thank you Joe Cole (and the ref) for those -2 points....twat... Will update after the game tonight with an Alan Hansen type analysis of this the first week...

It's been a slow start for all teams in gameweek one of the first season of FF here on STMB.

Following reports that Drogba was unlikely to start most managers left him out of their squad missing out on a whopping 34 points (captaincy points included).

Josh G leads wk.1 after his Man.U inclusions picked up some much needed points in the monday fixture. However next week could see the league turned on it's head, now's the time to use that free transfer either opting for a safe bet, or gambling on a player not favoured by the majority. Roll on saturday..

untitled.jpg

*Edit...Who's 'Odd Socks'?

had a fucking terrible weekend, alot of players didnt start who were meant to and then my goalkepper scored an OG. fucks sake. goin to make some transfers this week.