• Announcements

• ST Bot

STMB   01/22/2017

Sorry for the outage. The board went down for repairs on January 5th, and we didn't expect to be out for a full 16 days.  STMB is using a default skin, as you can see, and that will probably be the case for a few weeks.  Meanwhile, the board is working better than it ever has before.  
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Liv

Help Me WIn a t-shirt

49 posts in this topic

that pink square next to island and solar, it look that the first three letters says 'way' any ideas??

looks like 'yarusu' or 'yarulu' to me

or is it a v...

looks more like you fucking up the chances of those who actually could name the labels...

hey !

sometimes u gotta do what you gotta do hmm.gif

thanks for the tip !

so my friends silver surfer man IS indeed the last man standing

makes sense

looks more like you fucking up the chances of those who actually could name the labels...

What does this even mean? I'm pretty sure ST's still gonna be giving away free t-shirts man. Also remember this forum is highly censored so ST Bot or JJ could have easily pulled this thread down at any point.

Also remember this forum is highly censored so ST Bot or JJ could have easily pulled this thread down at any point.

they even posted in the thread :lol:

They should just send Liv a pink shirt! haha

thats the one i would buy, if i had any money.

thats the one i would buy, if i had any money.

Hell yeah! Ain't nothing wrong with pink.

I'm pretty sure ST's still gonna be giving away free t-shirts man.

they aren't anymore, man. if op couldn't figure them out for themselves, then they had no reason to bother bringing it here to ask the public for help -- it killed the chances for people (such as myself) who could name the labels.

they aren't anymore, man. if op couldn't figure them out for themselves, then they had no reason to bother bringing it here to ask the public for help -- it killed the chances for people (such as myself) who could name the labels.

yeah you could name all the labels by yourself why did you wait then ? you registered on the board just to complain about my thread instead of sending your list

gtfoh

they aren't anymore, man.

Can ST Bot please confirm or deny these accusations?

yeah you could name all the labels by yourself why did you wait then ? you registered on the board just to complain about my thread instead of sending your list

gtfoh

i saw the original challenge late on the 13th -- started working on it on the 14th -- when i went back on the 15th to check the original post on stonesthrow.com, they had changed the the info from 'if you can name all the labels...send them to us and we'll send you a free shirt" to "can you name them all?" with a link to this thread. i clicked the link and was brought here. i saw what you had done and emailed them to confirm that they still were going to honor their original challenge.

this was the response from stonesthrow:

Some guy posted the whole list on our message board, as I guess you alluded

to. That sort of calls it off.

i saw the original challenge late on the 13th -- started working on it on the 14th -- when i went back on the 15th to check the original post on stonesthrow.com, they had changed the the info from 'if you can name all the labels...send them to us and will send you a free shirt" to "can you name them all?" with a link to this thread. i clicked the link and was brought here. i saw what you had done and emailed them to confirm that they still were going to honor they're original challenge.

this was the response from stonesthrow:

oh they did that. didn't notice. I guess I did blow it for everyone then ....

hmm sorry about that.

well whoever has the name of the label with the surf man logo wins it then ? you'll ask them

I hereby solemnly ask ST Bot to punish me by changing my avatar/username (...might not be necessary)/whatever to something really fruity for a whole week !

oh they did that. didn't notice. I guess I did blow it for everyone then ....

hmm sorry about that.

I don't blame Liv at all. ST needs to understand that this is the information age. What the fuck did they expect to happen? That's some pretty petty shit that they just cancelled the whole thing. If they didn't want mother fuckers posting the whole list then they could have easily pulled the thread the second they logged in rather than linking to it on the homepage. Sounds like they're just using this as an excuse not to give away free t-shirts.

I don't blame Liv at all. ST needs to understand that this is the information age. What the fuck did they expect to happen?

yeah I would've done it if Liv hadn't beaten me to it wink.gif

The good ST givith and the good ST takith away, who are we to question the acts of such a mighty force? Think about what they did do? Revitalize an appreciation of old, forgotten labels. May thanks and praise be given to ST

i know it's been a while since that competition was on, but just a matter of curiosity, did anyone recognised that silver surfer label? also tb? any ideas, I just want to know as can't sleep properly without having a full list (sic!).

thanks in advance.

M