• Announcements

• ST Bot

STMB   01/22/2017

Sorry for the outage. The board went down for repairs on January 5th, and we didn't expect to be out for a full 16 days.  STMB is using a default skin, as you can see, and that will probably be the case for a few weeks.  Meanwhile, the board is working better than it ever has before.  
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TroN

MADLIB - MADLIB'S MEDICINE SHOW VOL. 5

314 posts in this topic

yo is it gonna be 100% instrumental ?

yo is it gonna be 100% instrumental ?

"This album is punctuated with a series of early solo-raps by Madlib and his Quasimoto alter ego and features the crew known collectively as CDP – those rappers who worked side by side with Madlib during the days of his Oxnard CA-based “Crate Diggas Palace” studios."

"This album is punctuated with a series of early solo-raps by Madlib and his Quasimoto alter ego and features the crew known collectively as CDP – those rappers who worked side by side with Madlib during the days of his Oxnard CA-based “Crate Diggas Palace” studios."

thank you reader !

is the digital gonna be the special edition like #3? st bot?

The deluxe 3LP set includes 34 minutes of vocal & instrumental material not available on the CD or digital release,

THIS ALBUM IS GOING TO BE SICK...THOSE 2 MADLIB EPISODES ARE AMAZING..RELEASE THE DIGITAL DOWNLOAD..IM ORDERING THE VINYL TOO EVEN THOUGH I DONT HAVE A RECORD PLAYER...I WANT THAT 34MIN OF EXCLUSIVE MATERIAL..LOOKS LIKE ILL BE DROPPING A LITTLE MORE DOUGH THIS MONTH ON THIS MEDICINE SHOW ALBUM...BASED OFF THOSE 2 TRACKS THEY POSTED..IM EXCITED TO HEAR THIS..CANT WAIT...I WILL BE CHECKING THE SITE EVERYDAY FOR UPDATES ON THIS RELEASE...OH AND STONESTHROW RECORDS IS THE BEST HIP HOP LABEL EVER...THANK YOU FOR RELEASING ALL THIS GREAT MUSIC BY THE BEATKONDUCTAH..

THIS ALBUM IS GOING TO BE SICK...THOSE 2 MADLIB EPISODES ARE AMAZING..RELEASE THE DIGITAL DOWNLOAD..IM ORDERING THE VINYL TOO EVEN THOUGH I DONT HAVE A RECORD PLAYER...I WANT THAT 34MIN OF EXCLUSIVE MATERIAL..LOOKS LIKE ILL BE DROPPING A LITTLE MORE DOUGH THIS MONTH ON THIS MEDICINE SHOW ALBUM...BASED OFF THOSE 2 TRACKS THEY POSTED..IM EXCITED TO HEAR THIS..CANT WAIT...I WILL BE CHECKING THE SITE EVERYDAY FOR UPDATES ON THIS RELEASE...OH AND STONESTHROW RECORDS IS THE BEST HIP HOP LABEL EVER...THANK YOU FOR RELEASING ALL THIS GREAT MUSIC BY THE BEATKONDUCTAH..

lol

st look what you've just done

some are loosing their minds already and we don't even have a tracklist yet

flybugs have a cup of tea

he's always trippin on upcoming releases (rightfully so), funny though that in the supreme team thread he posted the level headed no caps post tellin heads to "be patient" and that "they'll release it when they're ready".....no hate though, just some stmb humor, this release is lookin to be the illest so far, can't wait to check those snippets, i'm on some dial up shit now so that ain't happenin yet

, this release is lookin to be the illest so far

off those snippets alone there's no doubt about that

vintage 'lib is just like fine wine

damn Im happy to be alive

i told myself i wouldnt buy the screen printed LPs anymore but the cover and the extra 34mins is just too good to pass up.

ST sure know how to fish :D

YAAAAA!

PRE-ORDER!

GREAT SCOTT!

KNOCKin' as all hell.

I'll be sick if Dustygroove get it before me.

HYSSS- TER- IA!

off those snippets alone there's no doubt about that

vintage 'lib is just like fine wine

damn Im happy to be alive

Ha! Same thing I was thinking except I am eager to coop every Limited edition

There's something seriously wrong with us that we're trippin' so hard in anticipation of this.

But yea, I just preordered the shit out of this.

ST has some marketing prowess.

:angry: i wonder when stones throw will stop taking advantage of the fans.....

^^^^sees it...the big pink elephant in the corner of the chatroom

$34.99...a bit crazy

usually if you wait about a week, even a few days after release you will find the 3LP for 25 to 30 bucks at the various online stores. That's what happened with the vol1 and 3. well see????

but then again who wants to wait, i didn't.

-Funk

$34.99...a bit crazy

Yup!

$34.99...a bit crazy

We've also got the CD at $14, and the digital & regular 2LP coming.

The 3LP is not for everyone, but it is 35 because it's three full records of music (98 mins) + individually printed covers. These small-run "deluxe" editions are made by people who like cool records in cool packages, for people who like cool records in cool packages. So far each of these Madlib Medicine Shows have had the 'nice-price' option and the 'extra shit' option - we're not doing just one or the other.