• Announcements

• ST Bot

STMB   01/22/2017

Sorry for the outage. The board went down for repairs on January 5th, and we didn't expect to be out for a full 16 days.  STMB is using a default skin, as you can see, and that will probably be the case for a few weeks.  Meanwhile, the board is working better than it ever has before.  
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TroN

MADLIB - MADLIB'S MEDICINE SHOW VOL. 5

314 posts in this topic

got my 3lp #444 today and the cover looks awesome

great tracks on the bonus disc too. cant wait to get the whole MMS collection B)

As for the disc with "extra shit". There is a skit where some dude is like "Let's play a game"...he talks about various pressing errors etc. Yesterday I also got a copy of this:

192577.jpg

On that record, I think Brenk uses the exact same sample as used on the Madlib record.

btw that's not Brenk but his protege instead Fid Mella

just picked up the 3lp version of this from an actual record shop that you can walk into.

I was pleased.

analogue record retail win.

Just an update (I don't believe in giving the negative without the positive). UGHH did honor my order at the original price that I preordered at. I just got my copy in hand. It is #308, blue, and the bonus LP is even in a paper sleeve.

just picked up the 3lp version of this from an actual record shop that you can walk into.

I was pleased.

analogue record retail win.

In LDN?

I was pleased.

am I reading this right ? :blink:

you were pleased by a Madlib record ???

*alerts the news*

i hope another quasimoto album comes out soon and another with lib really spitting in his real voice over some tight beats that would be a gift

am I reading this right ? B)

you were pleased by a Madlib record ???

I think he was just pleased with the fact that he was able to cop one in an actual store. His feelings on the album have yet to be determined.

I think he was just pleased with the fact that he was able to cop one in an actual store.

yup, the record shop interaction was indeed a pleasing factor.

and yeah it was in London. Sounds of the Universe. never lets me down that place...

Any UK heads still after the triple vinyl? www.juno.co.uk currently have it at just £18.99! Not sure if its a misprint but worth a punt. I paid £31.99 on the same site when it first came out, gutted.

Hey guys, first post on ST forums, new to the board but not to ST collections. Sorry if this quesitons already been asked but trawlled this message board for a while and couldn't find anything. Could anyone tell me the name of the beat (if it is known at all) at the end of Rapper X Radio. Its in the last 10 seconds.

Cheers

i have to add this to my top 10 albums of my life it gets better with every listen!!!!!!!!!

2 people like this