Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
GoosDiff

Madlib Medicine Show #3: Beat Konducta in Africa

76 posts in this topic

For some reason, I was thinking the 3LP set came with 3lps in one package, instead of a "bonus 12" with no insert or sleeve, just nothing.

Oh well, just picked mine up from the post office.

-Funk

For some reason, I was thinking the 3LP set came with 3lps in one package, instead of a "bonus 12" with no insert or sleeve, just nothing.

Oh well, just picked mine up from the post office.

-Funk

Yeah I feel you I gotta buy a sleeve for the the 3rd one and i didn't get the cover i wanted...oh well thou can't complain!

why would you buy a sleeve for the 3rd record -- did yours also come in the plastic case?

did you buy a sleeve for the mayer hawthorne heart record?

Yup! And a sleeve would be more convenient since it's sitting in between plastic and cardboard and I plan to listen to the album more than once so I am always gonna be taking it in and out

And for the the Hawthorne I didn't need it since it's just one record by itself

Did anyone else their cover jacked up from sticking to the plastic case because mine did and now the cover is missing paint. It's kinda bugging me

Did anyone else their cover jacked up from sticking to the plastic case because mine did and now the cover is missing paint. It's kinda bugging me

yea mine got all fucked up. I tried pulling it from the clear sleeve as carefully as I could, but its imposable to not pull off gold paint. a bad start for my first vinyl but hopefully it sounds better then it looks.

Gold #0082 from the ST store.

The album is amazing tho, i'm glad I got the CD too i'm gonna bang this in my car tomorrow, got a lot of driving to do.

yea mine got all fucked up. I tried pulling it from the clear sleeve as carefully as I could, but its imposable to not pull off gold paint. a bad start for my first vinyl but hopefully it sounds better then it looks

(I was wanting any color other then this gold paint you can hardly see the picture. is that what everyone who pre-ordered with ST got?)

I got mine through ughh.com and mine was gold too. I got #325 so I think it's all shipped in random order.

yea mine got all fucked up. I tried pulling it from the clear sleeve as carefully as I could, but its imposable to not pull off gold paint. a bad start for my first vinyl but hopefully it sounds better then it looks.

Gold #0082 from the ST store.

The album is amazing tho, i'm glad I got the CD too i'm gonna bang this in my car tomorrow, got a lot of driving to do.

I got Black 0079 and that really sucks man I was afraid that that would happen when I seen mines and took it out the plastic and felt the paint felt somewhat fresh

They should of really thought this idea over :/

weather's been pretty chill my neck of woods = no paint sticking

Black & Red 0077

CD was missing in my order though... :D

just got home this morning from my trip and it was good to come home to some new music.

got the gold #1090 cover but i also received doubles of one of the records so there was 4 records all up.....??? i wonder if anyone is missing their side 1/2

but i also received doubles of one of the records so there was 4 records all up.....??? i wonder if anyone is missing their side 1/2

Lucky you!

fuck, i thought i was the only one who had paint peel away when removing it from the plastic case. i actually ripped off a bit of the first layer of cardstock—i am fucking salty about it.

is everyone meaning the gold gold or the glitter gold they all got?? which is the rarest color you think?? thanks!

damn are we all getting gold?

i want the black and red!

came across this at the record store the other day...

haha you are now tuned to the voice of the African nation.

found a used copy today...mint condition!!!

red & black #0857

about 30 bucks or so....Tokyo I love you!!

if it's on wax i can probably find it, can't always afford it, but can find it...

Don't know if I'm resurrecting the good thread, anyway, I always thought there was Pygmee music on Afritonic Pt.1... Confirmed:

Afritonic Pt.1 @ 01:00 - Mbuti Pygmies of the Ituri Rainforest/Elephant-hunting song

Didn't find a proper link though...

HI BABY!

HI BABY!

HI BABY!

WHEN I WAKE UP.

I'm in love with this track right now.

Lazo! Lazo!

Sick find. Always been looking for this one :)

This one was already posted in the samples thread, nice find though

EDIT: this LP is going to be repressed in a week of 2