• Announcements

• ST Bot

STMB   01/22/2017

Sorry for the outage. The board went down for repairs on January 5th, and we didn't expect to be out for a full 16 days.  STMB is using a default skin, as you can see, and that will probably be the case for a few weeks.  Meanwhile, the board is working better than it ever has before.  
EYE UNKNOWN

Madlib Medicine Show #4: 420 Chalice All-Stars

274 posts in this topic

Can't even wait to just see the artwork for the CD hopefully the art has a ton of pot leafs on it!

I also hope it will be in stores on 4/20 I wana cop it before starting the 4:20 blunt session

Can't even wait to just see the picture of the CD hopefully the art has a ton of pot leafs on it!

I also hope it will be in stores on 4/20 I wana cop it before starting the 4:20 blunt session

yeah dude and you gotta smoke 4 twenty bags and make sure you take four hits and hold each one for twenty seconds before you pass it, and then you gotta spend four dollars and twenty cents on all your munchies

* insert awesome weed rant here *

:blink:

EDIT: Where are the promos for this?

this medicine show is killing my wallet. Hopefully the CD costs 4.20$

whoa whoa!!!! Blunted Reggae beats....being released on 4/20?

4!20!

Why couldn't it be released earlier so I can bump that while celebrating!?

Well Screw that still LOVE the concept! Can't wait to get it on Wax!

Nope it's a mix. I wish it was beats too :blink:

Even better!

whoa whoa!!!! Blunted Reggae beats....being released on 4/20?

4!20!

Well Screw that still LOVE the concept! Can't wait to get it on Wax!

just step in the store at 4:20 A M and get the CD for the whole day.

wild. :D

would be tight if they could ship this before 4/20

I have a feeling that we'll see a pre-order and then an earlier shipment for those orders. Just speculating though.

Can't wait to get it on Wax!

Sorry, but won't be on wax. Only the odd numbered medicine show releases get vinyl (as they're all going to be original music). All even number ones are just mixes, so only CD.

I got MMS no3 yesterday and the street date is next tuesday, so preorder and cross your fingers and you to can celebrate early.

MADLIB MECIDINE SHOW # 3 IS THE SHIZNIT...I CANT SEEM TO BUMP ANYTHING ELSE AT THE MOMENT..WITH THE EXCEPTION OF THAT NEW ERYKAH BADU TRACK I JUST HEARD..LOOKING FORWARD TO ALL THE MECIDINE SHOW ALBUMS..

From Rappcats.com

Madlib Medicine Show #4: 420 Chalice All-Stars aka Son of Super Ape will be released in April on 4/20. A Madlib mixtape. Dub. Roots. Reggae. Good stuff as I would say.

interested in hearing this, he better not be using the smae tunes he used for the bombshelter mix.

QUOTE (Munoz387 @ Mar 17 2010, 06:06 PM)

this medicine show is killing my wallet. Hopefully the CD costs 4.20$

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

quit yer bitchin. 1 time investment for a future of happiness, madlib is for the children

interested in hearing this, he better not be using the smae tunes he used for the bombshelter mix.

or what, you'll go all bruce lee on his ass?

bruce_lee.gif

well it's just that he used all the famous stuff already on the Bombshelter mix, all that trojan & Grteensleeves stuff, i wanna know did he go diggin for Versions & heavier riddims.

Don't why ppl are complaning...I'm pretty sure he'll drop alot of riddims we haven't heard (from him anyway). It is a possibility he'll maybe have alternate version of some songs from "Blunted" but from another artist....but who gives a sh-t....You know you're gonna cop it either way.

Dudes, I just realized ONE thing:

this year is passing mad quick, already April (Fuck those days left in March)...and soon we get MMS5 B)