Followers 0
Façade

hey beat makers

38 posts in this topic

everybody post a link to your new shit

im curious to what people are up to

my beats page is down there vvv

www.soundclick.com/deesupreme

first 4 tracks (hand me downs & all i have lefts; controlled anger; hope luck & destiny and different wavelenght) are the new ones...

ill check your tracks first thing in the morning !

peace

hey deesupreme dope ass tracks mang, on that first joint in your soundclick howd you get that bass sound? It's real deep did u use any filters?

myspace.com/djdawhud

everybody post a link to your new shit

im curious to what people are up to

my beats page is down there vvv

www.myspace.com/thesnowmanjack

i just did a new beat with no samples used, which i'm quite chuffed with. it's called "Mr Blue"

http://myspace.com/patchlunch

yo patchlunch i wanna download that for my ipod anywhere i can get it? hint hint could u make ur myspace music downloadable hint hint. all of ur songs make me smile,happy and in a good mood. especially rest in peace revisit. holy shit it just makes me feel good inside. please man i need this stuff

yo patchlunch i wanna download that for my ipod anywhere i can get it? hint hint could u make ur myspace music downloadable hint hint. all of ur songs make me smile,happy and in a good mood. especially rest in peace revisit. holy shit it just makes me feel good inside. please man i need this stuff

really? damn. rest in peace is dedicated to my ex GF who died of liver cancer in october 05.

that tune mostly makes me cry. kinda surprised it makes me peepes smile but hey...

i can make CDs for peeps that want em.

holla at me dog etc...

all i want is too download rest in peace. kinda reminds me of my grandma and grandpa who have passed in the last few years. makes me sad and smile at the same time man. but if thers anyway i can download it easily id 100% appreciate it if u could

really? damn. rest in peace is dedicated to my ex GF who died of liver cancer in october 05.

that tune mostly makes me cry. kinda surprised it makes me peepes smile but hey...

i can make CDs for peeps that want em.

holla at me dog etc...

Great tune... I'd like to get my hands on a copy too....