• Announcements

• ST Bot

STMB   01/22/2017

Sorry for the outage. The board went down for repairs on January 5th, and we didn't expect to be out for a full 16 days.  STMB is using a default skin, as you can see, and that will probably be the case for a few weeks.  Meanwhile, the board is working better than it ever has before.  
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Derg

Gary Wilson

18 posts in this topic

ive heard his tracks on PBW's 45s + chrome children 2. i dont mind these tracks, should i bother with anything else or just stay where i am?

there's a few albums that are worth it just for the experience of going through them.

i remember a rather extensive thread on this exact topic a few months ago. do a quick search for it and skim through it. you should get a better idea of him as an artist then.

I'd also recommend checking out his bio page here, and do a quick google search of him.

edit: this may have been what i was referring to. http://www.stonesthrow.com/messageboard/in...;hl=gary+wilson

thanks to you both. silly me should have searched the STMB before posting this! after checkin it out i think i'll stay where i am. who knows, might get an urge at a later point. for now i'll stick to my recent now-again purchases - amanaz and witch!

Another FUCK YEH here. Check out Mary Had Brown Hair and Forgotten Lovers.

Have to add another FUCK YEH! here, dude is damn cool quirky. Wrapped in plastic, chilling with nude mannequins, what's not to like?

yea gary is awesome. i once was at a record store in philly when me and my buddy found a re-pressing of "You Think You Really Know Me" that the owner did on Cry Baby Records. i got so lucky finding it... i was pretty much walking out the door when i looked to my left and saw it. madlib actually has a portion of one of his the songs on beat konducta vol. 5.

'gary in the park' is a great tune too.

yeh!

guy is one of those creative madmen you have to respect. even though he is a creeper like lad.

I had forgotten about that Soul Travel song, that shit is dope as hell!!