• Announcements

• ST Bot

STMB   01/22/2017

Sorry for the outage. The board went down for repairs on January 5th, and we didn't expect to be out for a full 16 days.  STMB is using a default skin, as you can see, and that will probably be the case for a few weeks.  Meanwhile, the board is working better than it ever has before.  
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
disqo

Kankick: Beautiful: Opus Of Love Deeper Than Flesh

8 posts in this topic

so this leaked a while ago right?? i been bumpin this for quite some time, doesn't look like the release is gonna be any different from the leak, i'd still buy it an support kankick though, his shit stays on rotation

so this leaked a while ago right?? i been bumpin this for quite some time, doesn't look like the release is gonna be any different from the leak, i'd still buy it an support kankick though, his shit stays on rotation

yeah exactly what i noticed for my dissapointment, and as you said its a must get as a vinyl though

Got the Second Volume today, shit is dope.

Ordered the First Volume with a copy of Medicine Show 3 (I bet I will get that some time in May...knowing how hhv.de always gets their limited Stones Throw shit MAD late >___>).

supposedly kankick wasn't getting sny good deals from many distributors. So finally HHV picked it up. 500 copies for each vol.

LIke always I had to hound down some overseas shops to get the vinyl. Just payed almost 60 bucks total for these two records from separate overseas spots.

Does anyone know if any US retailers were selling these? I dont even think Poobah in Pasadena got these in.

Gotta have this on vinyl.

-Funk