• Announcements

• ST Bot

STMB   01/22/2017

Sorry for the outage. The board went down for repairs on January 5th, and we didn't expect to be out for a full 16 days.  STMB is using a default skin, as you can see, and that will probably be the case for a few weeks.  Meanwhile, the board is working better than it ever has before.  
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
stopover bombay.

Tempo Problems With ACID Pro 4.0

7 posts in this topic

I've been using ACID Pro 4.0 for about fifteen minutes, and it seems pretty simple. The problem is that when i put one loop after another they are completely different bpms. They are both from the same song ("Funky Drummer" i know it's played out - just using it to practice) I have the "1, 2, 3, 4 HIT IT!" playing once, then the beat that comes after it, and when i change the first bit to -0.1% the second bit automatically changes to 50.2%. I edited them in Sound Forge and they are pretty much perfect. I just need to know whether there is a setting that does this automatically that I can turn off, or if there is some solution.

Thanks.

If you recorded them at say 120, when it's supposed to be 97 and the other joint is at 100... it'll be all effed up. That might be the case.

I use acid everyday

some times it happens, you just have to be careful when you recod onto it.

If you didn't record strait to acid it fucks them up sometimes.

I've been using ACID ...

are you using the beatmap or loop?

please for you explain me:

when i change the first bit to -0.1% the second bit automatically changes to 50.2%

what means it?

..what do you use, stopover bombay, - beatmap or loop?

erm, i really don't know. but it's not really a problem anymore. thanks for the replies.