Vilens

Your Favorite Flying Lotus Beat

131 posts in this topic

Not my FAVORITE beat like "Breathe.Something", but chill as fuck regardless

dang I broke the 1 video rule, didn't I?

Hahaha. This topic is really childish.

Writing a manual for a topic and making rules... Come on yo

Almost everything Flylo makes is classic. Los Angeles is sick from beginning to end.

The man has just way too much good stuff!

So that's why I'm posting this video with a very short AFX twin's windowlicker remix at app. 2 min.

If someone of you has a vid with better soundquality and/ or longer duration of the remix post it right here. thanks

might have to go with this, starting at about 1:08 in particular :lol:

anybody heard the ridiculous mix he does of this on his BBC essential mix? check it out, it comes in at about 8:06.

For me, It's proably a tie between Mages Sages, stuff off Raw Carttons, and THIS. This song is seriously under-appreciated.

For me, It's proably a tie between Mages Sages, stuff off Raw Carttons, and THIS. This song is seriously under-appreciated.

I'm gonna agree with you here, people give Auntie's Lock/Infinitum alot of flack but that song was a great way to close the album.

Then I can't even begin to wrap my head around the way Exile flipped it on remix.

i couldnt pick one. so im gonna say: all of them are my favorite! :(

true. yeah i play this track at least 3 times a week... figured give credit where credits due.

back on topic

been wanting the mp3 to this jawn for a grip, but i cant find it anywhere. beat is ill (FIRST TRACK btw)

Guilty & Flying louts ... ridiculous

I have the MP3 of the FlyLo/Guilt joint. Do you still need it?

It's in this short Brainfeeder 2 mix: http://www.zshare.net/audio/6792108581d0e88d/

Screw the OPs manual... post more than one beat if you know of any good slept-on shit! Here's two which haven't been mentioned:

The second is a collab with Samiyam -- dope as fuck! (Samiyam is also worth a look if you like the old-school Nintendo feel, e.g. Oil Slick.)

Also, one of the beats off Whole Wide World has already been posted but this one is way better imo. Reminds me of Raw Cartoons.

EDIT: Another beat... Bus Stop.

Finding it pretty hard to put my finger on a single favourite beat, but I reckon this has to be up there for me...

Anyone know where the vocal samples are from?

Finding it pretty hard to put my finger on a single favourite beat, but I reckon this has to be up there for me...

I was just listening to this when I skateboarded home today :)

Thanks mang, going straigh to YouTube

appreciate it if that was you that got that up so fast :)

appreciate it if that was you that got that up so fast :)

I got that crackhead mouse hand, yo

Fire. I so hope all these new tracks I been hearin' end up on the next LP (Robotussin, Mom, Slowit Down, Sangria Spin Cycles etc.)!

This one too.. :D

session cats and mom are off the demo compilation he put out before los angeles dropped, not many of these tracks in this thread are "new"...