Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
j303

so its been 5 years

3 posts in this topic

maannnn

i thought someone would talk about sept 11 2001

5 years......

what are people feeling about it now... So many documentaries (losse change) dis-information (alex jones) i don't know what to think anymore...

WHERES SHROOMDUBYA???? he always had something cool to say...

united 93 - who the fuck would watch this film???

oliver stones masterpiece -(WORLD TRADE CENTER) to cinema (ha ha)... serious, are people really watching this shit..

maybe cause my grandfather built the towers and i worked in the towers, that complex feels like a part of me...

is president bush and the entire regime getting away with this???? come on people...

its not osama bin laddin --- its osama bin missin. Government is keeping big secrets..

can someone post a "suspect" pic.... thanks.

maannnn

i thought someone would talk about sept 11 2001

5 years......

what are people feeling about it now... So many documentaries (losse change) dis-information (alex jones) i don't know what to think anymore...

WHERES SHROOMDUBYA???? he always had something cool to say...

united 93 - who the fuck would watch this film???

oliver stones masterpiece -(WORLD TRADE CENTER) to cinema (ha ha)... serious, are people really watching this shit..

maybe cause my grandfather built the towers and i worked in the towers, that complex feels like a part of me...

is president bush and the entire regime getting away with this???? come on people...

its not osama bin laddin --- its osama bin missin. Government is keeping big secrets..

can someone post a "suspect" pic.... thanks.

I get the feeling mannny years down the road kids are gonna have to watch it in school as history