Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DJ Projexion

Count Bass D question

7 posts in this topic

I've always been a fan of the Count, pretty much based solely on Dwight Spitz. I've always wanted to get another one of his albums but never got around to it, especially since most music stores don't carry his albums. I read on the internet that he came out with "Begborrowsteal" after Dwight and then more recently, "Act Your Waist Size." I know most people on here will tell me to just get both, but if you had to choose, which one is a better buy? And of course, why?

iTunes has all of his albums except the first (Pre-Life Crisis). Out of those two that you mentioned, I'd go with Act Your Waist Size. BUT, before those, I'd get Some Music Pt. 2 - it's mainly an instrumental, but theres a few tracks that the Count spits. Some siiiickkkk ass beats, a little like metal fingers, but Count does a lot more with the songs, musically. That man's a musician!

I'd get Beg.

i know ahile ago his site let you download the whole album, free.

i know ahile ago his site let you download the whole album, free.

soulseek? ;)

Begborrowsteal, def! My brother & I are always arguin' over which one is better (Dwight Spitz or BEG.) Only problem is it's too short! I got it before D.S., then AYWS. Act. is cool but in my opinon BEG is tight hands down. I guess also cause when I saw him (for the first time) he did the majority of his set of BEG., after that I had to get it. Go cop Blake 9 and Count Bass D-Art for Art's Sake, thats a good one right there.