• Announcements

• ST Bot

STMB   01/22/2017

Sorry for the outage. The board went down for repairs on January 5th, and we didn't expect to be out for a full 16 days.  STMB is using a default skin, as you can see, and that will probably be the case for a few weeks.  Meanwhile, the board is working better than it ever has before.  
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dub_g

just for kicks

9 posts in this topic

anyone seen this?

I thought it was peetty interesting....

esp. the interviews w/ bobbito.

them NY fiends is crazy

anyone seen this?

I thought it was peetty interesting....

esp. the interviews w/ bobbito.

them NY fiends is crazy

I dig it. Bought a copy of the DVD the other week. The Tinker Hatfield stuff is great and Grandmaster Caz and his buddy are hilarious.

oh shit, i saw this at Best Buy and was debating... might have to NetFlix it..

you peeked "Where'ed You Get Those"? if i ever had to substitute teach right quick, that would be the text book i'd break out on them little bastards.. .. . :D

yep

i like kicks

I saw it in August. They were showing it in an art gallery, it was a BIG event. Wasn't impressed with the sneaker collectors who came out though. The film is really good. I'll be buying it.

word? aight.. i like that from the people up top... .. .ya'll play Halo?

. The Tinker Hatfield stuff is great and Grandmaster Caz and his buddy are hilarious.

Hi labelle!!!! ROFL@ that cracker as you avatar ...fucking labelle

Who was that dude on the street they were interviewing with the suit and the Air Force 1's on ?

Now he was funny.that fool kept cursing or am I thinking of a different sneaker video?

Damn, I wish I woulda got those pink canvas AF1's along time ago...I am so stupid

Cheers b_c!! Glad the cool table has reassembled. That Tyron Biggums lookin' dude with the fattest lips I've ever seen, I think he's a writer or somthing, I'm pretty sure he's written for the Source among other rags, Bones Malone or somethin' or another. He funny. Sayin' he punch out a cop if they stepped on his sneaks (AF1's).

Yeah that's my fav' dub_g, "10 months straight...You can't wear your Jordans in the winter!!!"

Anyway go get it, you can't be disappointed. My boy watched it tonight and he's into makin' movies and writing and all that film biz and he said it was the best doc. he's seen in a long time. You'll be out the next day if not buying, looking to buy a hot pair of sneaks and a My Adidas 12".

Cheers b_c!! Glad the cool table has reassembled. That Tyron Biggums lookin' dude with the fattest lips I've ever seen, I think he's a writer or somthing, I'm pretty sure he's written for the Source among other rags, Bones Malone or somethin' or another. He funny. Sayin' he punch out a cop if they stepped on his sneaks (AF1's).

Cool table is almost ready for sesson...........

HAHAHA!!!! he did look like Tyrone Biggums..... that niggas lips was ashy and crusty CarmexJarOpen.jpg

He started going on a bunch of rants about how fools wild out about their kicks.

Didn't he get on a ferris wheel at the end??

That dude was classic!!