• Announcements

• ST Bot

STMB   01/22/2017

Sorry for the outage. The board went down for repairs on January 5th, and we didn't expect to be out for a full 16 days.  STMB is using a default skin, as you can see, and that will probably be the case for a few weeks.  Meanwhile, the board is working better than it ever has before.  
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BigErnMcCracken

How About A Stones Throw Remix Contest

99 posts in this topic

Give us a Doom acapella, I can make some hot joints off of that alone...check out my site

myspace.com/00genesis

not to dis, but for month I've been wondering why y'all need to be "told" to do a remix? can't you guys pushing for a remix contest just remix something because you feel like remixing & making music? madlib just remixed the entire jaylib album and a few other joints and no one asked him.

about parts, most of our guys don't want their acapellas out there, but there's a few - definitely enough to work with. the best remixes i've heard of madlib & dilla tracks don't use any of the original songs at all.

not to dis, but for month I've been wondering why y'all need to be "told" to do a remix? can't you guys pushing for a remix contest just remix something because you feel like remixing & making music? madlib just remixed the entire jaylib album and a few other joints and no one asked him.

about parts, most of our guys don't want their acapellas out there, but there's a few - definitely enough to work with. the best remixes i've heard of madlib & dilla tracks don't use any of the original songs at all.

uhaul.jpg

Ok so it's a no go....let's pack it up guys.

Guess I'll have to remix "McNasty Filth" and "Broad Factor"

again for the 8th time. Sorry for all the commotion JJ :blink: (seriously)

:rolleyes: fair dues! but how are we going to have an ego-boost spat by doing that?

joke, he's right, no more doom remixes, i am sick of those

guess we were just wondering if we could have some different ones? Them others are all played out

the word is law peeps, maybe time to call cease and desist on this campaign.. and have a go at the STMB beat battle if you want to face off those skills.

peace